How do I make siblings?

by scissorsbentley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I make siblings?

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I've completed all the relationship stories apart from Sibling Rivalry - how do I get my Sims to become siblings in the first place in order to complete it?? 

Message 1 of 6 (6,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I make siblings?

Champion (Retired)

@scissorsbentley Everything everyone said but make sure you don't start a Friendly interaction. That's what happened to me. I couldn't figure out why the sibling rivalry story wouldn't show. Just make sure to ignore the brother or sister and then do a rival transaction...then it will work. ☺

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (6,380 Views)

All Replies

Have the same Sims have multiple babies, and -I think- have them have a bad relationship

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (6,358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Have the same Sims have multiple babies, and -I think- have them have a bad relationship

That is what worked for me.

Message 3 of 6 (6,345 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@scissorsbentley Everything everyone said but make sure you don't start a Friendly interaction. That's what happened to me. I couldn't figure out why the sibling rivalry story wouldn't show. Just make sure to ignore the brother or sister and then do a rival transaction...then it will work. ☺

Message 4 of 6 (6,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive been doing rivalry conversation with no friendly ones. my sim mobile only allows the 3 rival relationship except the sibling one, why is it like this??

Message 5 of 6 (1,949 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

As this thread has gotten pretty old now, I'll be locking it to prevent any further necro-posting.

If you still need help with this topic, please create a new thread so we can take a look Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,940 Views)