Re: How do I make round walls?

by PugLove888

Original Post

How do I make round walls?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Simmers!

I can see that you can make round half walls and fences.  Is there a way to make full-height walls rounded?  Thanks! :D

Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

moved this to the brand new game information forum :D

No, to my knowledge there's no way to have half walls but maybe there's some trick I don't know about.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (586 Views)

★★ Novice

My GF is also trying to help build a house more Victorian style, but can't find a way to round the walls either. I'm not sure if there's even a setting to get the building grid to snap to the half lines instead of the full size squares.  How did you get even half height ones?

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

Champion

@LRR32793, & @Fallen_Siare,  I don't know how to do this either, and I'm not sure it can be done.  However, since octagonal roofs are going to be introduced with the Cats & Dogs pack in November, they might also add full-height round walls (both go with Victorian houses).  Nerd  I hope so since I adore Victorian houses! Heart  We will know for sure once Cats & Dogs is released.  

Also, FYI I'm not sure if the octagonal roofs will be made available with the update prior to the Cats & Dogs release, or if you would have to buy the pack to get the roofs.Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (482 Views)