How do I make a Kava toast

by 8289391056

Original Post

How do I make a Kava toast

★ Novice

Hey,

I am trying to complete the first stage of the beach life aspiration and as one of the requirements you have to have earned a gold on a Kava party. When I try to do this the goals for the party say I have to make a Kava toast. Now when I grab a drink of Kava and click on other sims I cant find this interaction anywhere. I have tried this with my best friends, friends, and acquaintances and none of them have the option. Does someone know how to do this?

Message 1 of 9 (57,752 Views)

Re: How do I make a Kava toast

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@8289391056 

Click on your own Sim.

Both Sims need to be standing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (57,726 Views)

★ Novice

I still cannot do that ;(

Message 3 of 9 (57,624 Views)

★★★ Novice

did you figure it out?? 

Message 4 of 9 (52,137 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@8289391056 Make Kava Toast should show under Friendly interactions, when your Sim is holding a cup of kava (and has the drink kava action current).
Message 5 of 9 (52,074 Views)

★★ Novice
@8289391056 jpkarlsen is right that both sims have to be standing, but even if your sim is on the way to sit down, it doesn't count. What I had to do is remove every single chair and couch in the room before my sim didn't try to sit down with his kava, and that worked for me.
Message 6 of 9 (47,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The cheers option also = toast. 

Message 7 of 9 (35,444 Views)

★ Novice

Look for Cheers in Friendly while both sims are standing and holding Kava. This is how my Party was able to progress.  Cheers was probably added with fixes to weddings?  To allow you more reasons to toast.  Try Cheers at any get together.

Message 8 of 9 (22,938 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for posting the solution. I couldn't figure out where to find the kava toast. Turns out my sim was on the way to sit in a chair.

Both sims standing with kava in their hand, already drinking kava and talking at the same time was when the option showed up for me.

Message 9 of 9 (17,521 Views)