Re: How do I invite my kids in other houses to parties?

by AmySupFan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I invite my kids in other houses to parties?

★ Guide

So, I have 3 homes now. The Winchester Mansion, the eco place, and landgrab (which is my Supernatural Men of Letter Bunker I am trying to recreate). I have grown kids in each home. How do I invite them or how do I get them or my Sims to attend parties at the bunker or at one of the other homes? 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's like @thecakeisaLIE82 has said, @AmySupFan Only playable Sims can actively participate in parties. However, sometimes we see NPCs / passive Sims / children, spawn at parties. This is something only the party host can see. Guests can't see them.

We can have four active playable Sims in total, as we know. The maximum number of NPCs we can have per home lot is eight. So, if you own three home lots, you can have four active Sims and a total of 24 NPCs.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

All Replies

@AmySupFan Hmmm, well you could just temporarily move them between houses, though there is a limit to how many sims can be at one house at a time. I'm not sure how many that is, @SalixCat do you know off hand?

But also, non-active sims tend to make themselves scarce when you're having a party in order to make room for the guests. So I think the answer to your question is that there's nothing you can do to "invite" your sims kids to the parties you throw. Sorry.
Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

Hero

It's like @thecakeisaLIE82 has said, @AmySupFan Only playable Sims can actively participate in parties. However, sometimes we see NPCs / passive Sims / children, spawn at parties. This is something only the party host can see. Guests can't see them.

We can have four active playable Sims in total, as we know. The maximum number of NPCs we can have per home lot is eight. So, if you own three home lots, you can have four active Sims and a total of 24 NPCs.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the help. I see my kids at the house. My son just got married and he’s having a party at the mansion, so I wanted most of the family there. I’ll just move people over for the mean time. 

Message 4 of 4 (338 Views)