Re: How do I have another baby in the Sims Mobile??

by callie12233

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I have another baby in the Sims Mobile??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to have another baby , but it won’t let me buy another bassinet ......why?

Message 1 of 7 (15,922 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

You can only have 1 bassinet which means you'll need to wait till the baby ages and is out of the bassinet before you can have another. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (16,907 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
You can only have 1 Bassinet for Babies.

And 1 baby per day, well, atleast for now
Message 2 of 7 (15,856 Views)

★ Guide

You can only have 1 bassinet which means you'll need to wait till the baby ages and is out of the bassinet before you can have another. 

Message 3 of 7 (16,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have one toddler which means it is out of the bassinet, and it says that the bassinet is blocked. Why?
Message 4 of 7 (11,166 Views)

@JayFLO201 could you post a screenshot of the bassinet? Maybe it's blocked by other furniture. Or maybe the bed is blocked?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 7 (11,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

See my baby is already done past toddler and is a child and it still won’t let me. Also I have no idea what he’s supposed to sleep in 🤣😐

Message 6 of 7 (6,574 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 7 (900 Views)