How do I get back to my original Popo

by Player_mqpd3br9

Original Post

Re: pogo classic

@catandray8 Were you able to click on your avatar and the click on back to pogo classic?
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 61 of 130 (1,030 Views)

★ Expert

@catandray8 ,  See the attached screen shot  below taken from the Early Access home page and look at the orange arrows I've added.  See the note at the top of the page saying to click on your avatar to return to Classic Pogo?  Click on the avatar and a drop down menu appears.  Then click on the link from the menu that says "Back to Pogo Classic"

pogo how to get back to classic mode.png

Message 62 of 130 (1,025 Views)

how to play the classic mode

★ Novice

I want to play games in the classic mode and I don't see the games listed.  Can someone help me?

Message 63 of 130 (1,017 Views)

Re: how to play the classic mode

★★★ Pro

click on the upper avatar / icon located in the top right...

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg 

Message 64 of 130 (1,005 Views)

[ Edited ]

@joozen13

Did this get resolved for you? Please let us know. Thank you, ~BB

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 65 of 130 (976 Views)

Re: Favorites on my Pogo home page

★★ Novice
@least712 I AGREE
Message 66 of 130 (941 Views)

Re: how to change back to old layout

★★ Novice
@ocjudy2178 I AGREE
Message 67 of 130 (942 Views)

★★ Novice
@cafedelon WHAT IS AVATAR AND WHERE IS IT [edit: email address removed]
Message 68 of 130 (936 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 69 of 130 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@ABC1396kr, To find the avatar at the Early Access pages in order to return to the Classic Pogo pages, see my comment above #62 and look at the screen shot added.

In the upper right corner is a small circle with a female cartoon face. That is my avatar. The default avatar is Poppit Spike the Cactus avatar. See the orange arrow pointing to that circle with the avatar. Click on it and it reveals a drop down menu which you can also see in my screen shot above.

At the bottom of the menu is a link called "Back to Pogo Classic". There is also an orange arrow pointing to it.  If you click on the link, you will be taken back to the Classic Pogo pages.

I know its not easy to read the words in the screen shot but when the screen shot is reduced to fit the comments box, the words are shrunk in size too.

Message 70 of 130 (928 Views)