How do I edit family relationships?

by SianAF148

Original Post

Re: How do I edit family relationships?

Hero
@jeckah95338 It's a mod. MC Command Center.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (1,547 Views)

★★ Guide

MCCC is a script mod that allows you to cheat various things for your sims. It is like the testingcheats cheat from sims 2. You can edit a whole load of things from a menu which you wouldn't be able to do in un modded sims 4. I can't remember what it stands for but if you search up sims 4 mccc there will be a website for it. 

Message 12 of 16 (1,542 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too. And MCCC is a mod, but I've never tried it. Hope there's a mod free solution to this haha

Message 13 of 16 (1,478 Views)

★ Novice

Do you have a solution for console? I create a woman and a son and a guy and a son. (Basically two single parents living together)

Somehow the son of the woman is now claiming the guy is father. 

Message 14 of 16 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am Consol player and also need help with this problem, so I put two households in the same house and I want to make two of the sims brothers but even with the cas cheat enabled it won’t allow me to do this. Yes both sims are the same age and interestingly it will allow me to set as a brother all other housemates just not the two I want. I am a PS5 player.

Message 15 of 16 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

The only issue I’m having with this is every time I edit a sim in CAS, it will reset every relationship cheat I’ve done with MCCC. Is there a way I can fix this or do I just have to keep doing it after every CAS edit?

Message 16 of 16 (821 Views)