Re: How do I divorce my simhttps://translate.google.com/

by GOWNER7

Original Post

How do I divorce my sim

★★★ Newbie
I made my sim marry another one but now I want them to divorce. I’ve been told to use the mean options but I’ve been using them since yesterday and still no divorce. What am I supposed to do?
Message 1 of 8 (5,814 Views)

Re: How do I divorce my sim

Hero
Hi @evassasa

moved this to the Sims 4 forum for now but is this about Sims 4 or another Sims game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (5,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It’s the sims mobile
Message 3 of 8 (5,794 Views)

Hero
@evassasa Moving this to the mobile forum then. Hopefully someone here can help you,

You can also read existing posts here, maybe someone already had the problem.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (5,785 Views)

You should have the option in the mean interactions, have you tried scrolling down to see if it shows up?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 8 (5,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just got married, and was perusing interaction/dialogue options. Under "rival" was the divorce option. I have no idea what happens then, because I don't want to make my digital sweeties sad, so you'll have to tell me what they say. :P
Message 6 of 8 (5,686 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

this is right. You select your spouse, scroll down for more options, click on rival, and divorce is there. it'll do a short event and then they will be ex-wife/husband.

I had to do it when the sim I married belonged to another player that quit playing, so I couldn't get the spouse to move in to my house. Frown

Message 7 of 8 (5,651 Views)

Re: How do I divorce my simhttps://translate.google.com/

★★★ Newbie

Write on your marriage and say more options and mark the mean option, then press the divorce key, but you will still be able to control your marriage, if you do not want to control my divorce, you need to remove it from the family and put it next to a new family.

Message 8 of 8 (3,332 Views)