How do I create a third sim in Sims Mobile?

by AlexAsh99

Original Post

Re: How do I create a third sim in Sims Mobile?

Champion (Retired)

@whackywhippet234 I don't remember how much it cost because it's been several months since I started playing. I know I opened all 4 slots as soon as possible and I did it by earning the required tickets. Sorry I can't give you an exact amount. ☺

Message 11 of 19 (1,961 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I believe it’s 515. Sim CASH  to unlock - no Sim Tickets are required, 

unless something has changed in last update 🤔

Message 12 of 19 (1,949 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The cash is what it takes to open the slot.  To actually create a sim for the slot requires tickets.  

It does require some amount of sims tickets (green), but I don't remember the amount.  

I exclusively use sims that were born as babies and aged up to adults because I like having the Good Upbringing bonus trait.  Having a baby requires a relationship level 3, a bassinet and costs 2 super-sims tickets (blue).

Message 13 of 19 (1,937 Views)

[ Edited ]

@katclawsx3I know how to unlock it..... And I watched videos about creating a new sim and it says "use 25 sim tickets to create a new sim?"  I just don't know what kind they want for it.

Edit: @BlueWizardRobthx though i was only wondering about how many to create an adult sim after unlocking the slot as it doesn't rlly say where it's pulling those sim tickets from. As for green I have 1,000+ so it's not a problem :D.

Message 14 of 19 (1,922 Views)

★★★ Guide
I seem to recall that it was 55 green sim tickets to create a fourth sim when I had three playable characters. But now I’m down to two playable characters, and it will cost 3 super sim tickets to make a third sim. Weird.
Message 15 of 19 (1,901 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes the ticket system has changed... a baby is now two blue sim tickets, which is a real pain in my secondary account... especially as it's the one to supply spouses!

At the lower levels blue sims tickets are hard to get...so it limits the amount of potential spouses...
Message 16 of 19 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first slot costs 175 😀 it tells you when you click it. Have fun!

PS God u are rich in tickets 😂 I only have 17 cos I spent them all in marriage lol

Message 17 of 19 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im on level 14 and i still have to pay for it anyway theres a sim party at my house come join

Message 18 of 19 (1,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on level 21 and no it does not unlock u will just have to use your sim cash.( when you get some)

Message 19 of 19 (1,388 Views)