Re: How do I complete the "ghost joins your household" achievement?

by LRR32793

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I complete the "ghost joins your household" achievement?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? just the free holiday pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add a ghost to the household in manage households or have a Sim die in the household while playing
What happens when the bug occurs? the achievement is not checked off
What do you expect to see? When I add a ghost to the household, it should complete the achievement
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Also, how do I complete the achievement of 8 playable ghosts in a household?  How do I create a playable ghost.  People are dying and not coming back to their households as ghosts.

Message 1 of 6 (3,215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
Have you tried making friends with a ghost that isn't in your household and then when the friendship is high enough, ask them to move in with you (the same as you would do with an alive sim)?

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,284 Views)

All Replies

Champion
Have you tried making friends with a ghost that isn't in your household and then when the friendship is high enough, ask them to move in with you (the same as you would do with an alive sim)?
Message 2 of 6 (3,285 Views)

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

unsure under which circumstances it works (household manager) but it should def. work if you ask the ghost to move int. When they they, they don't automatically join your household, that's not  a bug.

I might move this to general info as feedback but try to find out if it should fulfill using the household manager.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (3,170 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @LRR32793

You would need to become friend with a ghost and use the interaction "Invite To Household"

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 6 (3,153 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thank you to everyone!
Message 5 of 6 (3,130 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried asking a ghost who is best friends with my player sim, and the option wasn't there.  The option was only there if I played the ghost and wanted to ask the alive nonplayer sim to move in with her.  I don't think this would accomplish the achievement.  What do you think?

Message 6 of 6 (3,116 Views)