Re: How do I change the name of the baby ?

by stbnchristine

Original Post

How do I change the name of the baby ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My sim got pregnant and I had twin girls but I didn't know so when I named the first baby I didn't think it worked so then I named the other baby the same thing thinking that it was the first baby which make everything more confusing and like I'm really upset and now I want to change my baby sims name but I'm not able to and I don't my both of my children having the same names. I had no idea I was having twin girls which makes it more confusing for me now. I've always wanted twin but if I restart my game then I'm scared that I will have a really low chance of getting twins again! Can someone relate to my problem or could someone please help me out as I'm stressing over having both of my daughters having the same name, and it's even worse because they're twins! 

Message 1 of 3 (6,864 Views)

Hero

Hi @Hailey-Dawn05

I split your post as the other thread was about user name changes not changing the name of the Sim.

You should be able to change the name by going to CAS but you will probably need to wait until they're toddlers. You can't change the name of babies (not sure on the current status of this)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (6,850 Views)

★ Guide

If you really want control of the baby to further your storyline you can edit all aspects using a cheat code after they age up to a toddler. 

First hit Control and c at the same time. A white rectangle will appear across the top of the screen. Click inside and type testingcheats on and hit enter. Then type cas.fulleditmode and enter. Now shift click on the toddler and select edit in create a sim. Now you can fully edit the entire family as if you were creating them for the first time. Gender body/face features.... everything. 

Message 3 of 3 (6,795 Views)