Re: How do I change the facial features on PC

by Trismagistos

Original Post

How do I change the facial features on PC

★★★ Newbie

How do I change the facial features on PC, I know how to do it but it's not letting me.

Message 1 of 8 (710 Views)

Champion
@Nathon-Rosen Do you have any modifications installed? Probably one of the modifications or even custom content is interfering with the Create A Sim mode. One of the solutions might be to search for updates.
If none of this is working or the case in your situation you can try to repair the game through Origin.
Have fun gaming!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 8 (668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got rid of any mods and the game is fully updated, do you think I should delete the game completely and reinstall it.

Message 3 of 8 (635 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Nathon-Rosen Are you editing pre-made Sims? Or are you entering a new game from the main menu? If you're editing pre-made Sims you'll need to press CTRL + SHIFT + C and type cas.fulleditmode in the box.
Message 4 of 8 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm entering a new game.

Message 5 of 8 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also when I enter the game I only get the option for one city and when I choose a house the house has some parts covered in question marks.

Message 6 of 8 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Technically, this sounds like a technical problem, so that forum section would be a great place to look for known issues and solicit help more efficiently, but...

As a starting point, and in the spirit of expediting your Sims-induced fun, the answer to these questions will help you navigate those posts and/or help others help you:

• Desktop or laptop?
  • Mac or Windows OS? and version?
  • PC make and model?
  • Is this a new problem or have you been able to play Sims 4 on this computer in the past?
Message 7 of 8 (579 Views)

Champion

@Nathon-Rosen, that is good that you removed your Mods , but sometimes that isn't' enough because bits of corrupted data can remain in your game! Raised eyebrow  To make sure that you fully clear all of it out, please do the following: 

Please do all of the following:

1) Move the Mods Folder to your desktop

2) Delete the  localthumbcache.package file in the game folder.

3) Fix you game in Origin by logging in and go to Library, then right-click on The Sims 4 and choose the "Repair Game" option from the list.  Wait until Origin finishes repairing all your packs and not just the base game.

If that still doesn't help, then you might have another technical issue going on with your game or your computer. Disappointed But hopefully this will do the trick! Standard smileFingers crossed  Please update us on your progress! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 8 (560 Views)