How do I change my baby sims name on Sims Mobile?

by fuledbyramen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I change my baby sims name on Sims Mobile?

★★★ Newbie
So I accidentally hit the “done” button too early and now my baby’s name is literally “I”. And personally I don’t think that’s a good name at all😂. Anyway I was wondering how I could change the name, if I can.
Message 1 of 11 (22,430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I change my baby sims name on Sims Mobile?

I think you would be able to do so when they age up and get added to the Sims you can control.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (28,922 Views)

All Replies

I think you would be able to do so when they age up and get added to the Sims you can control.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 11 (28,923 Views)

EA app Team
Phantomlover is right, as usual :D

If you make them a controllable Sim when they are adults, you will be able to go to CAS with them and change their name. You can think of it as in real life - if your parents choose a name you don't like... you are stuck with it until you can legally change it *oops*.

At least their name is 'I'. 'I' is a cool nickname... not like 'Ñ'...

Welcome to the forums!
-Mai
Message 3 of 11 (22,139 Views)

My Sims had a baby, I don't know what happened but it all went a bit too fast. Now my baby's name is 'Ellen Lover'. 

Which makes me think of an American talk show. Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 11 (22,045 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also wonder why it chose the mother’s last name and not the father’s as they are married. I never changed the mother’s maiden name. (And can’t check nor recall the father’s surname.)
Message 5 of 11 (21,870 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I want to change toddlers last name!

Will the toddlers last name change if I change her parents last name?

Message 6 of 11 (13,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411the only sims you’re able to change the names of are the sims you currently have active in your game. If/when you decide to promote the (now) toddler to one of your active slots you can change their name and anything else you’d like.

Message 7 of 11 (13,057 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GrettaInTheSun Thanks but I already knew that. I was just hoping that if I changed her parents last name that her last name would automatically change to the same. I tried it out & it didn't🙁
Message 8 of 11 (13,041 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem. My Sims had a baby, then I accidentally named her "Baby" lol.... Now thinking tho... I would rather have named her "Juliet" so crap..

Message 9 of 11 (7,907 Views)

Hero

@Samantha5135 wrote:

I have had the same problem. My Sims had a baby, then I accidentally named her "Baby" lol.... Now thinking tho... I would rather have named her "Juliet" so crap..

@Samantha5135 You will be able to change her name as soon as she becomes a toddler. 

Tap on makeover. Then tap on DNA an you will be able to change the toddler's name. As this is part of a makeover it will cost 5 green life tickets if you only change her name. The makeover will be free If you purchase any CAS item.

ChangeNameToddler.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 11 (7,891 Views)