How did you get (*item*)?

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

How did you get (*item*)?

★★★★★ Expert

Since I'm playing again after a long break, I'm noticing a lot of items I've never seen before. Can someone please tell me: How did you get...

This car??? And are there color choices?

20190204_075357.jpg

Message 1 of 10 (979 Views)

Re: How did you get (*item*)?

I don't know where that car keeps coming from, never seen it in my game. But have seen it on screenshots.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So, Watson—the mystery deepens!

Message 3 of 10 (953 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Is this happening in your game, if yes, what is your player id? Standard smile 

Message 4 of 10 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike The car owner is "1010," whose party I randomly attended a couple days ago. I sent him/her a friend request, but no response as of yet, so I have no way of asking for the Player ID.

However, the friend request is still pending, so I'm able to at least view their home for now. —I hope this isn't against TOS, but I grabbed a screenshot of 1010's house.

[My Player ID is 1003561971484, just in case that helps.]

20190205_112613.jpg

Message 5 of 10 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I've seen this too. I noticed the wooden bed and the bathroom wallpaper from the tutorial  which looks as if the tutorial had somehow 'merged' with the player's game..

This screenshot was taken a while ago, so I can't see this house anymore.

file-3.jpeg

Message 6 of 10 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HatsuneLotus Hey, I think you're right. I double-checked 1010's house, and there it is. One difference in that the wallpaper is yellow.

Do you think the car is positionable for the player? The player in your screenshot seems to have put the car in the middle of the front yard flowerbed!

20190205_121351.jpg

Message 7 of 10 (890 Views)

★★★ Guide

@VintageStarlette I know, right? I've wondered the same thing too.. Thinking I'd love to see cars as a feature in this game, even if they're just an item.

Message 8 of 10 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HatsuneLotus Totally agreed. Would be pretty awesome to have a collection of my fave dream cars parked out front (NOT in the flowerbed): a limo, all the '67 V-dubs, a Model-A with a ooga-horn!

Message 9 of 10 (872 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette  What! A car?! That's rad! Still, it will occupy a pretty big area if we place it! So, I'm ok with no cars. Large smile

Message 10 of 10 (850 Views)