How can I fix apartment from Eco Lifestyle EP

by mohammadali118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I fix apartment from Eco Lifestyle EP

★★★★★ Apprentice

HiStandard smile

I just recently bought the eco lifestyle EP. I bought that pack specifically because of the amazing build/buy items and the extra apartment apart from city living. Despite I refuse to bought it before because of so many bugs/glitches on that pack.  Anyway, I encountered problems while my sims living on the eco lifestyle's apartment. Not sure I will be able to fix it or not. Might need your help on this.

1) Trash is piling up (picture). I can't drag it as it not on my property. The only option for me is to make my sims throw it manually. It is not bugging my sims though but it is bugging my eyes as I always use that space (upper level) for my sims. So it showing.

2) I recently add foundation as the baby sims age up to toddler and I put the toddler's bed on the foundation. But as I finish the renovation, I look at the exterior and it is not painted. (picture) It is beyond my capability as it is outside my properties which I cannot edit.

Please help. Thank youLarge smile

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I fix apartment from Eco Lifestyle EP

Champion (Retired)

@mohammadali118 

1. Vote in the Green Initiatives NAP.

2. Edit the house from Manage World. Click it and select edit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (508 Views)

All Replies

Re: How can I fix apartment from Eco Lifestyle EP

Champion (Retired)

@mohammadali118 

1. Vote in the Green Initiatives NAP.

2. Edit the house from Manage World. Click it and select edit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (509 Views)