Re: How To Get Help for Persistent Bugs

by gogotamago5

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@gogotamago5 I can’t DM her via twitter how did you manage to DM her?
Message 41 of 54 (2,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SoSuchaGamer 

Tap on SimGuruSanah's  profile image. Then, tap on CONTACT ME. This will create a new message in your INBOX.

sendPM.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 42 of 54 (2,508 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is the solution rolling back the game? What are the risks with that?

Message 43 of 54 (2,454 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SoSuchaGamer
She seems to have closed her Twitter DMs, so try mention tweeting her on Twitter and asking her to send you a DM, or you can try DMing her on AHQ, as Salix said 🤞
Message 44 of 54 (2,455 Views)

★★★ Guide
@CCRichards99
The game will be rolled back to the point before the issue occurred, so all progress and event rewards will be lost. Only purchased pack items will be restored, but I’m still in talking with EAHelp about it. I have not heard back from them yet again...
Message 45 of 54 (2,448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So sorry that you have had to deal with this. I have had many conversations with sim guru sanah on Twitter, and I am asking this q because I want them to document that rollback is their only solution. And also admit the risks involved with doing so. 

I messaged with her this week and she admitted that in asking for players’ ids publicly on Twitter, she was going to experiment on their games without telling them that. 😕

Message 46 of 54 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Guide
@CCRichards99
I see, but I don’t think she will reply to this thread… But “Non roll back fix”? It sounds nice! I was not suggested it by her, but if it is possible you are lucky, I think..
Message 47 of 54 (2,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don’t think they can fix anything, sadly. If you look back to their questions and answers from last fall, they seemed to indicate that fixing these basic issues would require a total revamp of the game and would be impossible.

Message 48 of 54 (2,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@abc145679833 I’m exactly the same it’s very frustrating if they can’t fix the workshop then it’s unfair to include it in the goals it’s been months now
Message 49 of 54 (2,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! It was rally helpful...

Message 50 of 54 (1,340 Views)