Re: How To Get Help for Persistent Bugs

by smoothPEACHES

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Well, it got nowhere. They ask me to create a new in-game ticket. Resuming the old in-game ticket doesn't work. I can't enter the game to create a new one.

Is it the end? 😢

Message 31 of 54 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm I send tickets from here when I can’t enter the game. Fingers crossed it works 🤞😣
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-mobile
Message 32 of 54 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Guide
@gogotamago5 That doesn't work since it is not an in-game ticket :-(. I actually resumed my in-game ticket from last week, but they said they need a new in-game ticket.

I just wish the next time I am in I would have time to create a new in-game ticket.
Message 33 of 54 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm So players like us, who can’t enter the game, can’t even send tickets? Oh my…
Message 34 of 54 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Guide
@gogotamago5 Exactly. You ask for help because you can't enter the game, and you can't get help because you can't enter the game. 😒
Message 35 of 54 (1,926 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm Sorry but I’m laughing 😂 It’s too much!
Message 36 of 54 (1,920 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My game takes multiple attempts to get into , 

wumples clock is out and missed out on prizes I worked for , 

loosing sims once they are sent to the other player requesting them , 

had 30 plus sims return to their houses back in Feb & March , I own all the lots and all house had 20 plus sims in each , some were difficult to remove , then one or 2 of the unresponsive sims became usable , I still have one returned sim happily floating around the house and can make him passive or active , 

in regards to receiving help from ea support well let’s say it’s a round about of repeated messages from a different person each time , to the point you just give up explaining it for the 100th time , 

I just don’t bother now , which is a shame because once they let me down I shut my wallet , I refuse to put money into a company that does not support its loyal customers , that goes for any ea product not just sims , theyve shown me that they don’t care about customer service 

I can even tell when the game is going to muck up , a sim will start appearing in the water or in a place it shouldn’t be , checking out the road on the other side of landgraab was interesting 🤔, sims appearing at parties I know aren’t at that party but we’re at the previous days party , when the party chat shows I’m the only one who check in but all my contacts have attended I can see them , when this happens which usually a few days before an event starts , the above mentioned tell tale signs happen the next day I know to expect stuff to start going wrong 😑 

the amount of things that go wrong on a daily basis is off putting 

Message 37 of 54 (1,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This game sucks. Passive player stuck in an event (this was a player I retired) and my eco workshop has been stuck on a day and nothing can be upgraded, no eco events can get started which means I can't build items from eco workshop. It's been over 3 months of this glitchiness in the game. Not sure what else to do.

Message 38 of 54 (1,665 Views)

★★★ Guide
I finally got a rollback my game today.
Though I couldn’t get it just by sending tickets to EAHelp, and had to DM to Simguru Sanah via Twitter to get my case escalated.
My game was rolled back to October 30. There was no explanation as to what date it rolled back, so this is just a guess based on my sims’ outfits, though.
It took sooo long time to get a rollback, and I lost a lot of rewards, but I’m glad to be playing the game again..
Message 39 of 54 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been having a problem with some bugs, the most persistent one is where it glitches a job or eco workshop saying that it’s already in progress when no sim is even in that event. I have been unable to use my eco workshop for weeks now because it thinks it’s already in process of a shift, same thing occurs with jobs and closing the app sets back my game. Sort of like a rewind. Also another bug is the season tasks speech bubble stuck in the top left corner of my screen, nothing will make it go away.

Message 40 of 54 (1,565 Views)