Re: Hotels and Resorts!

by SimmeringPassion

Original Post

Hotels and Resorts!

[ Edited ]

Sul Sul simmers!

I am glad to be back with another thought / idea / creative brain fart whatever you want to call it I have it!

Before I get into the topic of why you’re here I would like to wish you all a happy new year and I hope your holidays were great!

I was thinking how nice it would be to own or run a hotel in sims! I would absolutely love this idea for many reasons!

1. You could so totally have a resort in maybe the island living pack or maybe the snowy escape pack that’s new out and so it would be a great addition to that!
  2. You could do totally have a spa resort! If you have the spa day pack that is, I would love to take my sims away to a far off place where they could relax away from the everyday sims stresses or triggers haha
  3. I would just like to run a hotel in the sims as it would be so cute I have played around with buildings that maybe have appeared like a hotel and in my own mind they were but to actually run one would be great!
  4. Also the decorating and designing of the hotel would be phenomenal to me and probably many others of you out there too!

Just like running a restaurant which I have yet to do (in due time!) I would love for it all to come together, get together, dine out and a hotel pack go hand in hand as well as the other packs for good measure of different features!

I love this idea so much and would get so excited if it became a reality which I strongly believe it will and we will see it in the flesh one day!!!

I want to see as many of you in the comments discussing your ideas and I would love to see what you have to say about it!

Dah Dag for now Simmers!!!!!

SummingGoat

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Champion

@SimmeringPassion May be you should look in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/New-Sims-4-Pack-Idea-Hotel-Management/m-p/9757.... And give it a 'Me too'.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

@Trismagistos 

Thanks for sharing as i did me too ! Helpful to know we’re all great minds because we think alike! 

Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)