Re: Hospital stories

by 0Rang3Pumpkin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hospital stories

★★★★★ Novice

SUGGESTION: Can we please have an expansion pack where your sims live in a city, are interns at a hospital and live in crummy apartments? They would level up and become residents, attendings, and maybe even the chief. Cool doctor outfits, being able to get seriously injured and go to the hospital, operate on people and accidentally kill them. Please make this!!! (For the sims 4!!)And call it hospital stories pls.

Thank you!! 

Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@0Rang3Pumpkin 

These features are available if you have the Get to Work/City Living packs. Get to Work includes the medical career and the hospital.

City Living includes apartment life and adds various lot traits to create a basic apartment with things that break and even mice and power failures, awkward landlords that aren't great at fixing things. Plus there's the potential to upgrade to a penthouse apartment once you've made it.

The medical career includes attending to patients, working through the ranks and then reaching the stage where surgeries are required and carried out on a really dodgy operating gadget that never quite works properly.

The Get to Work pack could use a pack refresh but hospital is already covered as much as it's going to be. It's an enjoyable pack but it does have it's bugs. It's one of my favourite packs and I find it essential personally despite it's flaws and the parts that don't quite work as they should.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@0Rang3Pumpkin 

These features are available if you have the Get to Work/City Living packs. Get to Work includes the medical career and the hospital.

City Living includes apartment life and adds various lot traits to create a basic apartment with things that break and even mice and power failures, awkward landlords that aren't great at fixing things. Plus there's the potential to upgrade to a penthouse apartment once you've made it.

The medical career includes attending to patients, working through the ranks and then reaching the stage where surgeries are required and carried out on a really dodgy operating gadget that never quite works properly.

The Get to Work pack could use a pack refresh but hospital is already covered as much as it's going to be. It's an enjoyable pack but it does have it's bugs. It's one of my favourite packs and I find it essential personally despite it's flaws and the parts that don't quite work as they should.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much!! This is so helpful!!!

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)