Re: Horses in the sims 4

by horselover565

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

yeah me too, the one thing that i like more about the sims 3 than the sims 4 were the horses,

i am ubsesed and am really angry that they added cats and dogs but NO HORSES!!!

please add horses or i will probably stop playing the sims 4 and go back to the sims 3 

(or just find another game to play)

Message 41 of 114 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too

Message 42 of 114 (922 Views)

Re: WHEN WILL THE SIMS HAVE HORSES AGAIN??!!!!!!!!

Champion

@charliegrape888, in my magical fairy daydreaming, there has always been knitting and crocheting! Party hat  But maybe that is just me! EmbarrassedLarge smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 43 of 114 (1,149 Views)

New Expansion Pack

★★★ Newbie

I have a request. I am an equestrian and I have been dying to ask for this request. it might be a lot but I would really like it if you added a horse back riding expansion pack. It would have horses you could ride, trick riding, hunter jumper, show jumping, western, and more! I would really love to get more into detail about this. So EA if you could email me about this pack, that would be amazing. It would be a lot of work but it would be worth it. 

Message 44 of 114 (963 Views)

Re: New Expansion Pack

Champion

@simsfindmenow I've added my 'Me Too'! Horses, especially within a farm pack, is/are a popular request here, from what I've seen, and I for one am fully on board and would love to have this type of pack - and would love for it to include my faves -🐔 chickens 🐔 (we love our rl 'backyard' chickens & eggs!!!)! I love gardening in my game, and love the idea of a full-out farm to combine animal care and breeding, food production, perhaps farmer's markets, livestock care and perhaps breeding/sales, etc. 🐝 👨‍🌾🐮 🧀 🐔 🥚 🐤 🐐 🐎 🦙 🐷 💩 👩‍🌾

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 45 of 114 (933 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@simsfindmenow I would like this also. I enjoyed having horses in Sims 3 (Pets EP). You could ride them, train them, enter competitions, etc. It was a lot of fun.
Message 46 of 114 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@simsfindmenow , @Robinh4 , and @SheriGR , it is possible that they could already be working on horse pack! 🤞🙏
However, I think they might be more likely to make a farm pack (like SheriGR mentioned) because that would bring something we've never had to the game.  While we have never had an equestrian pack, per se, we did have equestrian activities with The Sims 3"s Pets EP, so I think they might try to go with a farming twist because of this and also that so many people have been requesting it for years! 🐎

But I hope we get horses either way!!!! 💗

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 47 of 114 (854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah maybe

Message 48 of 114 (805 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That would be so nice to add horses into The Sims again? They had horses and Unicorns in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 Why can't they add Horses Back into The Sims 4. If They o manage too add Horses into The Sims 4 They Should make a New Career where you can take care of horses , train them , Horse shows , and taming Wild Horses. 

Message 49 of 114 (785 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wouldn't it Be cool if they made a New Career and they make a New Expansion for The Sims 4 like a Modeling Career where you can Start off as a Fashion Designer making New clothes and then upgrading to a Model to wear the Clothes and Modeling them on the Run way where you can walk on the run way and Model the Clothes. 

Message 50 of 114 (785 Views)