Highlighted

who thinks origins should make a extention pack about horses

★★★ Newbie

thats all..

Message 31 of 41 (782 Views)
Highlighted

Re: who thinks origins should make a extention pack about horses

Champion

@Maxhateer0412while we don't know if EA will make a Sims 4 pack that has horses Wondering , many people want them in the game!  I'm hoping that we get them with the ability to farm. Heart That would be enough material for an EP (Expansion Pack).  Without the farm, then there will probably be a horses GP (Game Pack).  Wink  I would love horses in the game!!! Angel

Just remember, that a lot of people want other things as well like University and more magical/supernatural Sims, in addition to a beach vacation. Party hat And then there is the possibility that EA will give us a theme that we haven't had before in other versions of the Sims.Cool  The good thing is that TS4 is scheduled to last about another 3 years, so there is still some time to get all or most of these. Standard smile

Message 32 of 41 (770 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Horses in the sims 4

★★ Newbie

We definitely need horses as an expansion pack! please let this be included in sims 4 💓

Message 33 of 41 (405 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@Doodles172004@Wimmerka@Maxhateer0412@lover9kaleb9kenU , and @Equineruby , there is some possible good news. Right before the release of Discover University, the Sim Gurus had a Guru Garage Livestream where one of them stated that they had been "working down on the farm" and tried to hide a grin! Raised eyebrow  While this is still considered speculation, The developers will often drop little hints like this before a pack is announced! Angel So, if this holds true, then we might get horses in either late February/early March (if it is a Game Pack) or in June (if it is an Expansion Pack). 

Message 34 of 41 (380 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I'd love chicken and different coops.

Message 35 of 41 (355 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@NennaRC, chickens definitely! And cows, and sheep!  And maybe goats, and llamas! Heart

Message 36 of 41 (333 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Llamas yes! We need them! But more importantly I need horses. I miss being able to compete in horse racing competitions and training my horses up, so I hope they find a way to incorporate that part of the game as well. I hope you're right!

Message 37 of 41 (291 Views)
Highlighted

WHEN WILL THE SIMS HAVE HORSES AGAIN??!!!!!!!!

★★ Novice

I play this game to escape into a fantasy not to worry about eco life and knit. No offense, those are amazing real life things but in my fantasy i'm a magical fairy with horses and a beautiful farm and garden doing awesome magical things and training my horses

Message 38 of 41 (90 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

yeah me too, the one thing that i like more about the sims 3 than the sims 4 were the horses,

i am ubsesed and am really angry that they added cats and dogs but NO HORSES!!!

please add horses or i will probably stop playing the sims 4 and go back to the sims 3 

(or just find another game to play)

Message 39 of 41 (90 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

me too

Message 40 of 41 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream