by PugLove888

Original Post

who thinks origins should make a extention pack about horses

★★ Novice

thats all..

Message 31 of 114 (1,691 Views)

Re: who thinks origins should make a extention pack about horses

Champion

@Maxhateer0412while we don't know if EA will make a Sims 4 pack that has horses Wondering , many people want them in the game!  I'm hoping that we get them with the ability to farm. Heart That would be enough material for an EP (Expansion Pack).  Without the farm, then there will probably be a horses GP (Game Pack).  Wink  I would love horses in the game!!! Angel

Just remember, that a lot of people want other things as well like University and more magical/supernatural Sims, in addition to a beach vacation. Party hat And then there is the possibility that EA will give us a theme that we haven't had before in other versions of the Sims.Cool  The good thing is that TS4 is scheduled to last about another 3 years, so there is still some time to get all or most of these. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 32 of 114 (1,682 Views)

Re: Horses in the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

We definitely need horses as an expansion pack! please let this be included in sims 4 💓

Message 33 of 114 (1,317 Views)

Champion

@Doodles172004@Wimmerka@Maxhateer0412@lover9kaleb9kenU , and @Equineruby , there is some possible good news. Right before the release of Discover University, the Sim Gurus had a Guru Garage Livestream where one of them stated that they had been "working down on the farm" and tried to hide a grin! Raised eyebrow  While this is still considered speculation, The developers will often drop little hints like this before a pack is announced! Angel So, if this holds true, then we might get horses in either late February/early March (if it is a Game Pack) or in June (if it is an Expansion Pack). 

Message 34 of 114 (1,292 Views)

★ Guide

I'd love chicken and different coops.

Message 35 of 114 (1,267 Views)

Champion

@NennaRC, chickens definitely! And cows, and sheep!  And maybe goats, and llamas! Heart

Message 36 of 114 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Llamas yes! We need them! But more importantly I need horses. I miss being able to compete in horse racing competitions and training my horses up, so I hope they find a way to incorporate that part of the game as well. I hope you're right!

Message 37 of 114 (1,203 Views)

Future sims games-horses

★★★ Newbie

Personally I think in future sims games (sims 5 etc) it would be really great if they would be able to make different kinds of horse, size,height, build.. and if children would be able to ride them too, not just adults. As well as if they could make horse boxes/ trailers and stables etc. And if they could add actual horse care actions and different equestrian competitions too. Also it would be so cool if they made it more realistic, for example having to tie you’re horse up and tack up properly and have you’re own tack room or feed room and if you had a naughty horse then it would be able to buck and rear and throw the sim off! I just think it would be really awesome, does anyone else agree?

Message 38 of 114 (603 Views)

Re: Future sims games-horses

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, to all of this!

Horses would be much more fun - and to follow on from your suggestions... The ability to build a stable and/or paddock... Be able to have a stable with a trough, hay basket (the thing horses eat out of, I don't know the 'technical name for this) and sugar cube - this way the horses can drink or eat independently (grow carrots to be able to treat a horse after a well-performed dressage event... Have the saddle, the outfits and the helmet... Tour the Sim world on horseback. Perhaps buy/rent and visit a stable instead as a visitable location from which to conduct one's horse riding fun... Be able to tie your horse at a bar as an 'Eco lifestyle' way of getting about... Be able to go for a horse ride with your BFF with the ability to use reigns to control the horse (or just be able to designate a pre-determined course) or just horse ride around the neighbourhood to get as a way to be/think on your own... I can't think of any horse-based careers apart from horse breeder and dressage/race jockey and these could be freelance careers...

The lack of cars in The Sims might limit the ability to use a horse box, but the box could still be a decorative in a stable yard or be a portal from the stable to wherever (like the mobile phone can be a form of travelling - I just imagine the mobile in the Sims 4 is a smartphone and using it to travel is someone calling for an Uber in one of my more contemporary games)... Given the small nature of the Sim neighbourhoods, cars aren't really very practical other than as decoration... Most work places are down the rabbit hole too and in the Sims 4 travelling to a specific lot is done in a very binary, non-fluid, way...

Personally, I was wanting horses for my monarchy game (I even had a knights' house with tiltyard, so horses don't have to be a purely military thing)...

I can't believe they have bikes and not horses...

Message 39 of 114 (547 Views)

WHEN WILL THE SIMS HAVE HORSES AGAIN??!!!!!!!!

★★ Novice

I play this game to escape into a fantasy not to worry about eco life and knit. No offense, those are amazing real life things but in my fantasy i'm a magical fairy with horses and a beautiful farm and garden doing awesome magical things and training my horses

Message 40 of 114 (1,002 Views)