Re: Will there be horses for the Sims 4

by burin077

Original Post

Re: Horse Expansion Pack???

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@LynnRaider

These are big dreams. For me today I would like to finally get a sunbed and, if it's not too much - the possibility of swimming in the sea. I know that yachts and mermaids are probably out of the question but I do not lose hope that maybe one happy day I will get this sunbed...

Message 21 of 114 (1,626 Views)

@LynnRaider

You ought to post over on the Sims game forum in the Ideas Corner - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 22 of 114 (1,609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I was thinking same thing, maybe farm animals. Just a thought
Message 23 of 114 (1,526 Views)

Champion

I would love to see the return of horses to the Sims! Heart And a farming pack would be perfect! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 24 of 114 (1,513 Views)

Will there be horses for the Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know of any future possibility of horses in the sims 4?  I would like a horse pack to where children up to adults can ride, groom, and take care of an equine pet.  I ride horses and i would love this for the sims 4 :Large smile

Message 25 of 114 (1,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@gameaccountlee 

Only The Sims4 creators know this. And even if they know, there's no way they can say something about it now.

Message 26 of 114 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is why I post did this question to the EA.Answers forum, so that the game creators could answer. 

Message 27 of 114 (1,514 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

The creators/devs occasionally read this area, but usually tend to keep to themselves or won't release information publicly, since it could get them into some legal trouble.

That said, horses have been one of the most wanted pets in Sims 4 since Cats & Dogs was released; there's been at least 2-3 posts a week asking about them in this forum, as far as I can tell.

Here's hoping there's some news for Sims 4 coming out soon.

- B

Message 28 of 114 (1,499 Views)

Re: Horses in the sims 4

★★★ Newbie
I would like horses too hopefully they will make a expansion pack for them
Message 29 of 114 (1,479 Views)

horses and birds

★★ Novice

Oke i want horses and bitds wen i playd sso i realy love horses so like sims 3 i want horses with a farm pack and birds (chikens-canary-and-fenix)

for horses like pony,s and warm bloods whit a colour filter so to paint them and some fashion farm clothing and cows Heart i Love farms and new dog race: Eastandard_smile: and horse lessons and stable option for kids and teens and i hope in the futur (pre teens: EawinkStandard smile

Message 30 of 114 (1,443 Views)