Re: Horses in the sims 4

by PugLove888

Original Post

Re: Will you....

Champion

@Spygirl131515, nobody knows yet!  Many of us who help people here are volunteers.  There are some EA employees here, but they either don't know the answer to that yet, or they cant say whether or not we will ever get horses at this time. Raised eyebrow

That said, I would love horses in the game Heart, and I really miss them from TS3!  I also know that a lot of people want them, so they might be planning for an upcoming horse pack. Wink  There is usually an announcement for Game Packs and Expansion Packs a couple of months in advance, so be on the lookout.  We just had a GP come out (Jungle Adventure) so the next one wouldn't come out until the end of the year.  Also, EPs are released in the Autumn (but my guess is that the next EP would probably be a Seasons/weather EP).  Also, a few weeks before any pack is release, there is usually a Developer's Livestream that you can participate in, or watch afterwards -- this will let you know what the next GP or EP will be, and what it will be like, and when it will be released.  So just keep an eye open for these things starting in the Fall. Raised eyebrow

I really hope they make a horse pack! Party hat

Happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 114 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

would you know if they will make an expansion pack for horses, do you also know if they are making horses for sims 4. :D

Message 12 of 114 (17,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Probably not. Their usefulness was minimal in The Sims 3, in The Sims 4 they have no use since it's no longer an open world game.

Message 13 of 114 (17,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Horses needs to be in sims 4 even one loved it in sims 3 It would be even better In sims 4 🐎🐎
Message 14 of 114 (2,223 Views)

★ Novice

will there been added horses soon everybody would love that like sims 3 maby add some cows and sheep will you make sims 4 farms animals and farms

Message 15 of 114 (2,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@laraingals, No one knows for sure if horses or any other animals will be added to TS4! Wondering  Most of us helping out here are volunteers.  A few people do work for EA, but that doesn't mean that they know if horses will be added or when -- and even if they do know, they might not be allowed to tell us right now! Raised eyebrow

I loved horses Heart (and unicorns!) in TS3, and I really miss them as well! Devil   While they aren't as useful with out the open world of TS3, we still could train them for horse competitions, not to mention spend time with them just for fun and companionship! Party hatHeart  If we were to get this pack, it would probably be either Game Pack (GP) or maybe an Expansion Pack (EP).  Then there is the possibility that you mentioned that EA could included other farm animals Broken heart with horses … if they do that it would probably be an EP!  There are a lot of people out there that would love a farm pack (since we already have gardening, this would consist mostly of animals and maybe a few large crops like wheat, oats, corn, soy, or maybe alfalfa \ Lucerne.  (Or pumpkins!) But I think most people would rather them focus on animals since we do already have a large gardening system! Wink  If we get a pack like this I hope it would include a farm windmill! Cool  I also would love an old-fashioned water pump!  We have decorative ones in Oasis Springs, but I want functioning ones (not just for finding frogs! Large smile )  And we would definitely need chickens! :eahigh_file:  But I want sheep the most since we can shear their fleece and then spin yarn and weave cloth with it! HeartParty hat  

Well there is no guarantee since we don't even know what it would entail to make all this work in the game, but I think we could maybe get horses at least! Embarrassed  

I have to add that I love your screen name, as it is entirely appropriate to this post in that it is very similar to the author Laura Ingalls Wilder who wrote the "Little House on the Prairie" series of books!  HeartAngel  I've read all her books numerous times!  I was wondering if you chose your name for that reason or if it is just a coincidence! Wondering (And of course there is the TV show too!) 

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 16 of 114 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if anything had been done about the horse situation I 2ant to know if imyou can get horses in sims 4?

Message 17 of 114 (1,788 Views)

Champion

@LaurenPainter, I'm not sure what horse situation you are talking about, other than there aren't any horses in TS4 Wondering  So if that is what you mean, then I guess that, no, nothing has been done yet that we know of. Wink  However, it is possible that EA could be planning on giving us a horse pack in the future, or maybe a farming pack with horses. CoolFingers crossed  We just don't know yet. No one knows until they officially tell us. Raised eyebrow  However, some Sim Gurus sometimes give us hints on Twitter about upcoming packs, so you might want to follow them if you use Twitter! ThinkingStandard smile You can also go to the Twitch TV site and follow the developers of TS4 … every month they give us a Maxis Monthly stream with upcoming news! 

Here's hoping that they give us horses! Heart

Message 18 of 114 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie
there's talk of an equestrian pack.
Message 19 of 114 (1,690 Views)

Horse Expansion Pack???

★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 needs to make a horse expansion pack. I miss the horses like sims 3 has. I love playing with the cats and dogs, but I am waiting on some horse packs to come in the future. Who all agrees with me?

Message 20 of 114 (1,730 Views)