Re: Why are there no horses in the sims 4?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Horses sims4

★★★ Newbie

I was hoping with the newest release they would add horses to the game. Sadly This did not happen. does anyone know if they will add horses in the near future? Or where can we ask for that to happen? 

Message 91 of 114 (996 Views)

Re: Horses sims4

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @BullTerrierLover We do not have any insight on whether horses will be added in the near future. My advice would be to keep an eye on our Official The Sims Twitter for news on future updates. 

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 92 of 114 (975 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i hope they add horses Soon everyone wants them Doesn't the people see this?? Give the people what they want..... that is how you make a game fun.. Simply By giving the people what they would like to see in the game in which cases right now its Horses or more farm Animals let's hope they add Horses its still possible now that they added this New Expansion pack Called "Cottage Living"

Message 93 of 114 (1,137 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
i hope they add horses Soon everyone wants them Doesn't the people see this?? Give the people what they want..... that is how you make a game fun.. Simply By giving the people what they would like to see in the game in which cases right now its Horses or more farm Animals let's hope they add Horses its still possible now that they added this New Expansion pack Called "Cottage Living
Message 94 of 114 (1,137 Views)

Champion

@Shadow0534 , yes EA knows we want horses (an EA Community Manager just responded right before your last post)Wink  But making new packs for a game takes a lot of time!   Cottage Living was hinted at by a Sim Guru as far back as fall of 2019, (almost 2 years ago!) when on a Guru Garage Livestream one of the Gurus came in late and when asked where he had been he answered "I've been working down on the farm!" and he smiled knowingly almost chuckling, as if he knew a secret (which he did!) .  And there is no knowing how long they had been working on Cottage Living before that! Raised eyebrow

So, it could be that they are already working on horses, and possibly have been for a while.  I don't know this for sure since I'm not an employee, so this is just my guess.  But I also guessed that we were getting farms, universities, witches/spellcasters, a wintery vacation spot, pets, and weather.  Still, I could be wrong. Large smile It is just that I think horses are complicated in a game, especially if our Sims are going to ride them.  That is a lot of animations which take a lot of time. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 95 of 114 (1,103 Views)

Hey there!

★★★ Apprentice

I really want a pack that adds horses, ponies, unicorns, and pegasi! We can edit them, make them have fun colors, and you can ride on them! They can be found in the wild, but you can also make them in CAS. They can be any gender, and you can decide if the horse is a random one in the wild, or yours when in CAS. Also, crossover with Hasbro to make an MLP pack of the Mane Six and their EG outfits! I will be so happy if you put both of these in here! Also, you can change the color of clothing, hair, eyes, and even skin! There is no dark purple hair color yet, so you can use a color wheel to make your own color, or use one of the original colors! Another feature is you can use the method to change the color sliders (which you could only use for makeup) and more likes and dislikes!

The Sims 4 Horses - (hobbies) Horse riding, (colors) Pony Tan, (animals) Horses.

The Sims 4 X My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - (social) Friendship, (colors) Twilight Purple, Fluttershy Yellow, Applejack Orange, Rainbow Dash Blue, Rarity White, Pinkie Pie Pink, Rainbow, Hot Pink, (characters) Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Spike

TS4H - (hats) Horse ears, (hair) Double buns and cut short hair, Long hair with horse ears, (clothes) T-shirt with horse (red, green, tan) you make the rest of the clothes

TS4XMLP - (hats) Applejack's cowgirl hat, (hair) Twilight's hair, Fluttershy's hair, Applejack's hair, Rainbow Dash's hair, Rarity's hair, Pinkie Pie's hair, Sunset Shimmer's hair (pet clothing for CAD) Spike the Dog costume, (clothing - full body) Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimmer's outfit, (clothing - shoes) Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimmer's boots.

Just for me, make...

The Dazzlings' outfits

whew. Please make it so that you also have the ability to give your hair 1-10 hair streaks in the makeup section.

Message 96 of 114 (1,142 Views)

Re: Hey there!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @HotdogLucy Great post! Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 97 of 114 (1,078 Views)

Re: Hey there!

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Joz ok
Message 98 of 114 (1,004 Views)

Why are there no horses in the sims 4?

★★★ Newbie

So many people have probably already asked for this, but Why are there no horses in the sims4 yet. I have a friend who plays sims 3, but doesn't want the sims 4 because there's no horses, and I'm surprised that cottage life didn't have them. honestly why make lamas instead of horse I get lamas are big thing in sims but horses would be amazing. Being able to have like a rodeo and a barn with stables and to ride around the country. I now there's a mod but that turns bikes into horses I want real horse like all the other animals. It would be amazing and you'd have a lot of people who'd enjoy a real in game horse with house rider clothes and saddles, I hope you are planning on adding them soon.

Message 99 of 114 (1,008 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Why are there no horses in the sims 4?

Champion (Retired)

@CasstleKattness 

There are no horses because there are no place that you can have horses. You bring up the shed with the Llama in CoL but when it is out it just stands in front of the shed same as the Cow, You could have the same with a horse but that is generally not what people that want horses in the game want. You mention riding around in the country side but that would require an open world that are not in the Sims 4 and can not be. There could possibly be an Expansion that adds horses in a more limited fashion but I wouldn't hold my breath for this happening in the Sims 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 100 of 114 (980 Views)