Re: Horses in the sims 4

by Shadow0534

Original Post

Re: New Expansion Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@NalaDarcy28i so agree with you BTW Wait a minute there's talk about making The Sims 5??

Message 71 of 114 (680 Views)

Sims 4 we need horses :(

★ Novice

Why oh why have we not got horses back in sims 4 I'm debating switching back to sims 3 and just playing the games I've got as I miss the horses. There's soooo much you could do for horses. Start a livery business for sims career, breeding, more personal care, competitions you can actually view etc. Can't believe 2 years on and there's still no horses Frown please gurus work your magic and make it happen 

Message 72 of 114 (657 Views)

Re: Sims 4 we need horses :(

★★★★ Apprentice
@entity41 i agree with you too i want horse's and the magical unicorns back in The Sims
Message 73 of 114 (774 Views)

Re: New gamer packs

★★★★★ Novice

It is possible to add farm animals to the Sims 4! If they added horses to the Sims 3 I am sure they will in the Sims 4 too. It would take some time tho. They could work on the new farming expansion right now. But the problem is we don't know.

Message 74 of 114 (727 Views)

★ Novice
@Wimmerka i really hope they add it eventually
Message 75 of 114 (699 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@koalas1414 yes i hope so too adding what the people talk about on the forms to the game is what makes a good game
Message 76 of 114 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If moders can I am sure they can do it too! If they don't want to they can ask moders to do it. I just want HORSES!!! Wink

Message 77 of 114 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. If you don't know Sims 5 will be online. you can google it or watch Lilsimsies video if you want to. EA already gave us some information about it. Standard smile

Message 78 of 114 (655 Views)

Champion (Retired)

EA hasn't even confirmed that there will be a Sims 5 much less what will be in it if there will be one. (I do suspect that there will be one eventually)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 79 of 114 (652 Views)

Re: Sims 4 we need horses :(

★★★★ Apprentice
@entity41 I So agree with you on that why can't EAgames/Origin please give us horses For The Sims 4
Message 80 of 114 (636 Views)