by Shadow0534

Original Post

Re: Horses in the sims 4

★★★★ Apprentice

Yea i know i hope they add Horse's and Unicorn's soon to The Sims 4

Message 61 of 114 (625 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Wimmerka i Wish i could say i Knew anything But all we do is hope that EAgames/Origin add's Horse's and hopefully and maybe some Unicorns too!!! Standard smile)
Message 62 of 114 (625 Views)

New gamer packs

★★★ Newbie

Hey Everyone, I am new to this site and would like to ask a question for the sims creators. 

I have been playing The Sims since I was 8 and now a 28 years old (I love the sims!). 

When the new Pet expansion pack came out i was so excited but then a was a little disappointed because in The Sims 3 they have horses and barns to put them in. 

My questions to you is, is it possible to create a game pack with farm animals in i.e Horses, cows (for milk to cook with), sheep (for there wool), chickens (for eggs to cook with), rabbits (for children to pay with) and parrots? 

It would be great to breed farm animals to a LOW/MED/HIGH standard depending on the amount of care you give the animals to the amount of simoleons you may get to trade/sell at the local Show. And put the equestrian back into The Sims. 

Thank you for reading 

Jess

Message 63 of 114 (787 Views)

Re: Horse/Unicorn Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yay unicorns i just wish somehow someway that EAgames/Origin would see what we want in The Sims 4 and give it to us

Message 64 of 114 (767 Views)

Re: New gamer packs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@xbjessOMG!!! that is great idea farm Animal Expansion!!! With all Different types of animals Like Cows , Goat's , Horse's , Chicken Coop's , and etc they could even make New Food recipes that are Organic health foods.That would So take The Sims Animals to a hole another Level. That is something that EAgames/Orgrin has never Done Before. <3 i So agree with you on that (" xbjessOMG")

Message 65 of 114 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888i Wish there was someway we could find out if they will ever add horse's and Unicorn's into The Sims 4 why did they introduce them in The Sims 3 if they weren't going to add them to The Sims 4?

Message 66 of 114 (739 Views)

Re: New Expansion Pack

Champion

@simsfindmenow  and @Shadow0534 , I haven't given up hope, so hopefully they will add horses and farms! 🐎🐔🐄🐑🦙🥦🍅🌽

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 67 of 114 (763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888<3 yay let's hope they add horses and hopefully unicorns

Message 68 of 114 (710 Views)

Champion

@Shadow0534 , when the developers added horses and unicorns to the Sims 3, they had no way of knowing whether or not they would add them to the Sims 4 or not.  They couldn't see into the future and therefore couldn't know what kind of engine the Sims 4 would use (it is a different engine from the one used in the Sims 3) , nor could they know what kind of budget they might have with the Sims 4 or what other problems they might have with the Sims 4 , or even what kind of game the Sims 4 would be.  They just made the Sims 3 Pets they way they knew they could manage it for that game.  It is pointless for them to worry about what to put in the game they are currently making based on a future game that doesn't even exist at that time! 😅

And lets pretend they could know the future... then I have to ask If there is some cool thing you like about the Sims 4 that isn't going to be in the Sims 5, would you like it if they said "Nope, we aren't' going to add that feature to the Sims 4 since it won't be in the Sims 5!" ? 😝 Chances are you would be upset if you found they could have added it and refused to do so based on it not being a thing in a future version! Raised eyebrowWink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 69 of 114 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I tough that the sims 4 had horses for a long time, but then I read that the sims 3 have it. I was so disappointed when I realised that it haven't got them. It's not just that...it would be so fun to have a farming or country pack for the sims 4. I can see the world in my head. If we got the farming pack for the sims we cold get animals like cows and donkeys and sheep... It would be so fun! Maybe they're working on it right now...I mean there was this massive anniversary. Well I am never gonna stop waiting until we get the farming pack for the sims 4. I think some of the modders already made a country pack for the sims, but the problem is we don't have mods on consoles. EA should cooperate with them more often. Anyway I hope we get the pack. (Do you think that EA will make new pack for the sims 4 even when the sims 5 releses. I don't want them to be incomplete)!

Message 70 of 114 (667 Views)