Horses/Unicorn's

by Shadow0534

Original Post

Highlighted

Horses/Unicorn's

★★★★ Apprentice

It would be so nice to add horses into The Sims again? They had horses and Unicorns in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 Why can't they add Horses Back into The Sims 4. If They o manage too add Horses into The Sims 4 They Should make a New Career where you can take care of horses , train them , Horse shows , and taming Wild Horses. Please Bring Back The Horses and even unicorns. Even if the expansion is Small. I LOVE THE HORSES AND UNICORNS!!!

Message 51 of 114 (697 Views)

Re: Horses in the sims 4

★★★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 It Doesn't hurt to add horses into the game and also Unicorns too!!! It can Be just a Stuff expansion
Message 52 of 114 (697 Views)

★ Guide
@Shadow0534 Horses & Unicorns were ONLY in The Sims 3. The Sims 2 had only Parrots, Hamsters & cats & dogs.
Message 53 of 114 (601 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Marinuttonen i know just wish that they could add Horses and unicorns in The Sims 4
Message 54 of 114 (589 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wimmerka I love horses too! and that's why I still playing the sims 3 more than 4.
Message 55 of 114 (567 Views)

Re: New Expansion Pack

★★★ Newbie

I never played Sim 3 so it would be nice to have at least a 👩‍🌾farmers pack👩‍🌾

Message 56 of 114 (636 Views)

Re: New Expansion Pack

★★★★ Apprentice
i agree as well to It would be so nice to add horses into The Sims again? They had horses and Unicorns in The Sims 3 Why can't they add Horses Back into The Sims 4. If They o manage too add Horses into The Sims 4 They Should make a New Career where you can take care of horses , train them , Horse shows , and taming Wild Horses. Please Bring Back The Horses and even unicorns. Even if the expansion is Small. I LOVE THE HORSES AND UNICORNS!!!
Message 57 of 114 (625 Views)

Horse/Unicorn Expansion

★★★★ Apprentice

If they made a New Expansion with horses and unicorns they could call it "The Horse Riding Expansion". They could even make a New Career as a Horse Trainer where you can take care of the horses and Train them. They could also make New skill's to Build where learning how to ride a horse , Tame a horse , and teaching a horse. They could make a Ranch of Different horses where you can Buy the horses , take care of them , or Famous Career with them. As Show Jumping , Barrel Racing , Track Racing , and ,Dressage. As a Twist they can even add in Unicorns the Magical Type horse's also. BRING THE HORSE'S BACK. 

Message 58 of 114 (541 Views)

Re: Horse/Unicorn Expansion

Champion

@Shadow0534 You had me at unicorns! <3 Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 59 of 114 (658 Views)

Re: Horse/Unicorn Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@JonaO703Yay!!! because they is a lot here to Be said about adding Horses's and Unicorns and EAgames/Origin should really consider making and "Horse Riding" Expansion Pack.Finding magical Unicorn with Beautiful Wings what other type of Magical things could anyone else think of with Unicorn's??

Message 60 of 114 (617 Views)