Home life notifications when visiting Batuu??

by Wholesome_Goth

Original Post

Home life notifications when visiting Batuu??

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There had not been any of the usual notifications you get while back at home until the later part of the afternoon Wednesday. Eventually the power and water were shut off since the Bill's were unpaid. My sim probably could have paid from phone but since my sim is not at home, and is currently staying on Batuu I would have expected those to have been paused. . .would anyone know if this is a glitch? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Or if my sim might just be ignoring life back home for too long? 🤔

Message 1 of 5 (440 Views)

Re: Home life notifications when visiting Batuu??

Champion (Retired)

@Wholesome_Goth 

Is anybody from your Household at home? If so time there also moves on and so do bills. It is not a problem though as once you get home you can just pay the bills and all will be restored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (423 Views)

★ Guide
@jpkarlsen Nope. There are no other sims in the current household. It's a one Sim household.

I was just wondering because those were pretty much the only notifications I have gotten. . .other then about the current festivals in the city and it gets a bit distracting when trying to do a mission and then suddenly a notification about the spice festival pops up. Pulls attention away from all things Batuu when that happens. 😔🤦🏼‍♀️
Message 3 of 5 (420 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Wholesome_Goth 

Yeah I could do without that notification myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Now my sim is getting text messages...just had one to join the Paragons. Raised eyebrow

"Go away while I am on Batuu!" Says Phoenix. She is not at all happy. Angry

Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)