Holiday themed parties/decor or maybe both?

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Holiday themed parties/decor or maybe both?

★★★ Guide

Sooo I was thinking because Halloween is my favorite holiday, how great it would be to have holiday themed decor. I would love to put out some pumpkins during the October month to show off my Halloween spirit haha It would be a nice update to have decor for other holidays like 4th of July, Christmas, etc. 

or

perhaps another option for holiday themed parties with corresponding party decor as an update!

Can I sweetly suggest both @EA_Mai ?

What does everyone think? What’s your favorite holiday?

Message 1 of 20 (1,499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Holiday themed parties/decor or maybe both?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@iChokedCupid I love it! Simulated snow for Christmas! And Valentine stickers to give away. 🖤 

I have a wish list as long as my arm. Plus your arm, and your arm and your arm and leg and the other leg.... I've been using the Ideas/Suggestions thread as my go-to wish list. Really great ideas there, too, for critical game improvements, like a confirmation screen for retirement! 😡😖 I get sad and mad every time I think about Vivien Leigh (R.I.P.).

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Ideas-Suggestions-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6748847#M2630

View in thread

Message 6 of 20 (1,757 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@iChokedCupid It would be great but they need to fix the item limit first. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to use the new stuff and a bunch of us are in that category at the present...sadly. 😥

Message 2 of 20 (1,470 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 yeah I am at item limit too but I’m okay with remodeling for Halloween decor 😂 I really think it will be awesome to have ghostly figures floating around my house, but I know I am getting ahead of myself. I already have the whole set up pictured in my head!
Message 3 of 20 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@iChokedCupid I too think it would be awesome to have holiday decorations. Halloween would be loads of fun! Christmas would be awesome as well!

Message 4 of 20 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Simfanatic08 Yes exactly. I was hoping to get enough people talking about it that maybe they will consider it for a future update along with fixing the item limit issue!
Message 5 of 20 (1,428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@iChokedCupid I love it! Simulated snow for Christmas! And Valentine stickers to give away. 🖤 

I have a wish list as long as my arm. Plus your arm, and your arm and your arm and leg and the other leg.... I've been using the Ideas/Suggestions thread as my go-to wish list. Really great ideas there, too, for critical game improvements, like a confirmation screen for retirement! 😡😖 I get sad and mad every time I think about Vivien Leigh (R.I.P.).

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Ideas-Suggestions-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6748847#M2630

Message 6 of 20 (1,758 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@iChokedCupid Halloween is my very favorite, too! Wouldn't it be cool if there were a Trick-or-Treating Event? Kind of like parties, but much shorter in duration, and you could visit different houses one-after-another.

And fireworks! A Christmas dinner spread....

You know, your idea also has the added benefit of allowing us to get to know holidays from around the world, too. I'm most familiar with American holidays, but the majority of my AHQ friends live in other countries. I'd LOVE to be able to celebrate their unique holidays with them! 🖤

Message 7 of 20 (1,391 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette what a great idea! I was thinking of American holidays too, but holidays from around the world would totally be awesome!

Message 8 of 20 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Guide
@VintageStarlette that is a great idea! I didn’t even think of simulated snow 🙌🏽 That sound amazing! & YES to the trick or treating event! 😍that’s so true about celebrating other holidays around the world! I love that too.
Message 9 of 20 (1,377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don’t even want to think about how low they will have to take the item limit to get fireworks or snow animations. 

Message 10 of 20 (1,363 Views)