Re: High School Years build-a-bundle availability

by BrittGOAL14

Original Post

Release date for bundles

★★★ Novice

I see that the new game packs and expansions are not available in the build-your-own bundles.  Is there a time limit for them to be released on the bundle deal?

In a similar thread they were waiting for the Werewolf game pack but it's been a month since it has been out and I still don't see the werewolf game pack in the build-your-own.  They said it usually takes a few weeks, but its been a month.

---------------------------

Similar Thread
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/packs-not-showing-up-in-create-a-bundle/m-p/11...

Message 11 of 73 (3,181 Views)

High School Years to BUNDLE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hey! I tried to add High School Years to the BUNDLE, but it didn't have that option. Why? [CM Edit: Formatting]
Message 12 of 73 (3,172 Views)

Re: High School Years to BUNDLE

Community Manager
Hiya @jonnuq

The newest packs are not available via the Build a Bundle feature.

We don't have an exact timeframe to provide, but it's typically a few weeks to a month before they're eligible.
EACade
Message 13 of 73 (3,159 Views)

How long is the Sims 4 Build A Bundle on sale for?

★★★ Newbie

The High School Years expansion pack just came out, but I was wondering if I should wait for the "Create A Bundle" to include High School Years.

I'm looking everywhere to find out how long the sale lasts, but there's no answer.

So how long is this 28% off sale going to last?

Message 14 of 73 (3,092 Views)

Re: How long is the Sims 4 Build A Bundle on sale for?

★★★★ Guide

From my understanding, it takes a long time for a game to be available on the bundle.

Likely long after any sales and new games are rarely eligible for discounts

Message 15 of 73 (3,076 Views)

Re: How long is the Sims 4 Build A Bundle on sale for?

Community Manager

@starryswan 

I'm not seeing a sale running currently for The Sims or any expansions, but any time there is an active sale going, you can scroll all the way to the bottom of the sale page in Origin and you'll see the details there for how long the sale will be active for. 

solaire.png

Message 16 of 73 (3,043 Views)

Sims 4 - Build Own Bundle not working

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble building my own bundle for Sims 4.

I wanted to bundle High School Years, Werewolves and and as yet undecided stuff pack, but I keep getting the 'You own too much stuff etc' message. 

I definitely have available packs in all three areas to be able to bundle, but Origin doesn't agree.

I would very much appreciate any ideas on how to solve this :-)

Message 17 of 73 (2,900 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Build Own Bundle not working

Champion (Retired)

@hyde3210 

The High School expansion are not yet available for bundling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 73 (2,862 Views)

Re: High School Years build-a-bundle availability

★★★★ Novice

Glad there’s nothing wrong on my end. Thanks for the help and I’ll wait to buy this with the werewolf pack until then. 😁

Message 19 of 73 (2,760 Views)

The Sims 4 high school Years. Build own Bundle availability

★ Novice

When the new The sims 4 expansion will be available to the " build my own bundle" option?. I've seen here moderator saying 1-2 weeks, now has been more than 2 weeks and still nothing. Worse thing ever EA doesn't release any info about it . Looks like giving a discount without telling nobody so most people buy for mistakes instead using the 30% discount... how greedy are you EA?? 700+ $ in game content absolutely no worth it isn't enough?? we still have bugs unfixed since base game lunched or very first game packs/expansions. Exp : unable to drink from humans as a vampire when outside raining because vampire game pack create conflict with The sims 4 Seasons (2018 expansion pack, we are in 2022). 

Message 20 of 73 (2,700 Views)