High School Years build-a-bundle availability

by JinHyungie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

High School Years build-a-bundle availability

★★★ Novice

When cottage living came out last year, it wasn't available for bundling for quite some time, and I was just wondering if the same would apply to High School Years. Is there a specific amount of time that I can predict to wait for the pack to be available for bundling? Just wondering Standard smile

Message 1 of 73 (16,586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: High School Years build-a-bundle availability

Community Manager

Hey there @JinHyungie,

New releases are usually not included in the build a bundle promotions- there isn't an exact date to provide for when it would become available, but typically that takes a few weeks. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 73 (16,553 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there @JinHyungie,

New releases are usually not included in the build a bundle promotions- there isn't an exact date to provide for when it would become available, but typically that takes a few weeks. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 73 (16,554 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, no worries! thanks!

Message 3 of 73 (16,534 Views)

★★ Novice

Would you still get a bonus content with the pack if you buy it in bundle? 

Message 4 of 73 (16,479 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@miinase 

The quick order bonus content is unlikely to still be available when it becomes possible to bundle the pack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 73 (16,461 Views)

Bundling High School Years

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone!

I'm quite new to Sims, but was wondering if we have to wait to bundle new packs? High School Years isn't showing up as an available expansion pack in building my own bundles!

Message 6 of 73 (16,474 Views)

Re: Bundling High School Years

Community Manager

Hey there @cxrolemxrie,

New packs are typically not able to be bundled right away- we don't have an exact date to provide, but usually it takes a few weeks. 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 73 (16,460 Views)

Re: Bundling High School Years

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire Thank you!
Message 8 of 73 (16,458 Views)

can’t build a bundle - Sims 4 High School Years

★★★ Newbie

So, High School Years came out just over an hour ago but I’m not able to make a bundle with it like past expansion packs. Origin is telling me my collection is too big, however there are many Stuff/Game packs I don’t yet have! 

Will this be something that should fix itself in the next few hours after release? Or is this expansion not open for bundles at first, unlike other expansion packs? 

1. Thanks! 
Message 9 of 73 (16,464 Views)

Create-a-Bundle Not Working

★★★ Novice

The new expansion came out and I don't own all the game packs or stuff packs, yet I can't make a custom bundle? Is there a reason why? 🤔

Message 10 of 73 (16,428 Views)