Help

by demonripper999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to fig out what these different symbols mean in the chat boxes some have a chef's hat some had glasses some have a wrench and some with feet prints I know most of the others but what does the feet print mean 

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@demonripper999 
The feet means you need to move to get closer to complete the action.
This one for example means you are too far away to complete this action.
The glasses mean this is an action that will increase charisma.

Sample.PNG

EQ Avid Sims Player
#EQCreations
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (361 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@demonripper999 
The feet means you need to move to get closer to complete the action.
This one for example means you are too far away to complete this action.
The glasses mean this is an action that will increase charisma.

Sample.PNG

EQ Avid Sims Player
#EQCreations
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 4 (362 Views)

Champion
@demonripper999 I thought the pair of feet ment that your sim has to stand up. I think your sim is sitting down somewhere. And of course you are also right, @EuphorialQueen, about the glasses and that the sim has to move closer in order to complete the action.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@demonripper999 Unless I missed it I think the two other icons you mentioned weren't already addressed? In addition to @EuphorialQueen 's excellent and correct answer to your direct question about the footprints (plus the glasses), if you were also curious about the other icons you mentioned (I assumed so, but maybe you only wanted to know about the footprints?). So, just in case:

The Chef's hat icon appears with 'Discuss Gourmet Dishes' (my sim has Gourmet Cooking of 10 so he gets this option in a discussion menu) ...
 image.jpg

...and the Wrench icon appears under upgrade options on items or in discussions next to 'Brag about Handiness' (my sim has Handiness of 10 so he gets this option in a discussion menu).
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 6.45.54 PM.png

Which options appear depend on a number of factors, and some only show if you have enough skill or knowledge in a particular area (like with these two).

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (269 Views)