Re: Help

by lovelenaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help

★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know if the hp envy x360 2 in 1 intel core i7 16gb memory will be good to run the sims 4 ??? i currently have a macbook air 2020 and someone told me the graphics on the macbook is not good so i’m looking for different options that would be better to load my game faster.

Message 1 of 6 (441 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

i traded my macbook with someone and they gave me this computer as a gift and it is wonderful! i love it the screen is huge and it runs sims better than my macbook. i was so surprised it took 1 minute for my game to load compared to 5 to 10 minutes on my macbook. it is also good for my work when i was typing my paper it was nice to see it so clearly. 

so if you are looking for a new computer to run sims good this is honestly a good one! but definitely explore your options i wish i would have before i spent my money on my macbook.  

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (345 Views)

All Replies

@lovelenaa  The Envy line comes in a variety of configurations, some of which would handle Sims 4 a lot better than others.  Please link the specific model you're considering so I can take a look.

If you'd like to see other options as well, please list your budget and country, as well as any other details that matter to you, e.g. screen size, weight, etc.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (413 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 6 (403 Views)

@lovelenaa  I'd guess that laptop could handle all Sims 4 packs on high settings, although ultra settings might not work out well.  For that price though, or a little less, you could get a gaming laptop that would handle ultra settings with plenty of room to spare.  And the kind of hardware in the Envy is also available for a lot less money in laptops that are a bit bulkier.

Point is, if you like this one, go ahead and get it.  If you'd like to see other options, let me know, and I'll list a few.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★★ Apprentice

thank you!!

Message 5 of 6 (349 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i traded my macbook with someone and they gave me this computer as a gift and it is wonderful! i love it the screen is huge and it runs sims better than my macbook. i was so surprised it took 1 minute for my game to load compared to 5 to 10 minutes on my macbook. it is also good for my work when i was typing my paper it was nice to see it so clearly. 

so if you are looking for a new computer to run sims good this is honestly a good one! but definitely explore your options i wish i would have before i spent my money on my macbook.  

Message 6 of 6 (346 Views)