Re: Help on Batuu

by Impulse2152

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same for me! 

I tried removing my mods and that didn’t help either, same issue.

Message 11 of 22 (1,705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Katharinethien @sophiamunzel 

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing please post a screenshot with your work tab open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 22 (1,682 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I'm playing on PS4.

Console doesn't use mods.

Message 13 of 22 (1,654 Views)

★ Novice
Had this too just found out how to do this mission. 

Delete the mission and click it again. 

First collect all parts and repair

Then go scan the starfighter

Last go back and do the last option

"Some reason u have to fix the ship before u scan."
Message 14 of 22 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I'm * then, because I scanned it before even joining the rebels.

Message 15 of 22 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ugh this actually worked. i genuinely thought the mission was broken 

Message 16 of 22 (1,317 Views)

★★ Pro
@jpkarlsen I already collected 5 parts of X wings from the crates in First Order and Resistance area. I have only 1760 Gcs, so I didn't buy them from scoundrels. But the main point is that I cannot scramble the starfighter traffic monitoring system with level 10 programming skill. I tried 5 times and got shocked 5/5. Tried without Mods and CCs but no luck. So I cannot go for repairing or replacing the X-wing things although I have the interaction for replace. I need to scramble the system first but even I cannot do it.
Message 17 of 22 (1,204 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@aodoherty 

If you have trouble with consoles it helps to use a droid for it. Also patrols don't mind what droids do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 22 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LdizzleA I had that problrm too but when I got my droid out of my inventory then it showed up for me
Message 19 of 22 (1,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Try pressing down the shift key and clicking on the control panel at the communication tower, then click "reset object (debug)". I tried that before and it helped my Sim not get electrocuted, unless it was just a coincidence but it's worth a try. Make sure you press Ctrl+Shift+C first and type in "TestingCheats true", then reset it. Hope this helps! I don't know how cheats work on console...I'm so sorry.

Message 20 of 22 (1,099 Views)