Help me please

by Alamal999

Original Post

Help me please

★★★ Newbie
Hi can you help I am having trouble in buying sims 4 pundle every time I tried it says (you can not buy this product at this time) I really want the pundle so help me please .
Message 1 of 7 (573 Views)

Re: Help me please

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Alamal999, I don't know if this will help or not, but I've had a similar problem buying a Sims pack, and in my case it was because I forgot to click the little box that says I agree to EA's terms. If this box isn't checked, you can't buy anything whether it is a bundle or a single pack!  (And It has happened to me more than once, as I sat for several minutes trying to figure it out! Embarrassed Large smile )

I hope this is the case for you as well, since it is an easy thing to fix! (And it is a good practice to read all the terms of agreement when buying something anyway! Angel ) But, if this does not help you, please tell us so we can try to get you help! 

Best of luck! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It did not work Frown
Message 3 of 7 (556 Views)

Champion

@Alamal999, I'm terribly sorry! I was hoping it would work, but clearly you are having a different problem!   Devil

I looked at the picture you included, and it mentioned PlayStation.  I do not know if this is related to your problem, but it might be since I am playing (and buying) the Sims 4 packs on a PC.  Never having purchased anything from PS4 makes it difficult for me to troubleshoot for you. 

@crinrictor @EA_Mai , maybe one of you can help Alamal999?!?

Message 4 of 7 (544 Views)

★ Apprentice

To get rid of the playstation error you can try to completly empty your shopping cart and add the things you want to buy again.

Otherwise you can use this work around: Buy the game in the play station store on your pc or tablet and just download it via your playstation.

I hope one of these work for you!

I had the same problem before (not with the sims but a different game).

Message 5 of 7 (527 Views)

Champion

@pinkemieze, thank you for this info! Heart Angel That is something that only a PS4 owner would know! Raised eyebrow

Message 6 of 7 (516 Views)

Champion

@Alamal999,did what @pinkemieze suggest work for you? Wondering If so, please make that as "Accept Soulution" so others with the same problem can easily find out how to solve it! Angel

I hope it worked! Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 7 of 7 (477 Views)