Help! I lost my progress due to weird bug after reseting my phone

by LucasXavierReis

Original Post

Help! I lost my progress due to weird bug after reseting my phone

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I had to reset my phone, and when I got The Sims Mobile reinstalled, passing the customise your Sim stage, I got into the tutorial, but everything was weird, as my random Sim I got was clipped on the front door, limbless Sims passed by my property and a great deal of the HUD was missing. When I finally got the option to restore my level 45 progress file, the tutorial kept going. I kept doing tasks untill I got stuck on renovating the bathroom, so I deleted the app and reinstalled again. After the customise your Sim screen, the "restore your progress" screen appeared, but this time, it claimed my progress was level 1! 
I lost my progress and I had spent money on that! I'm really disapointed
Can someone help me? The help.ea page keeps on the  "We're creating your case. Sit tight and stay on this page." thing

EDIT: maybe is there a way to restore it by my EA e-mail? Because before that I had signed for connecting to my EA e-mail as well as Google Play. My guessing is that since after the reset I haven't reconnected to my EA account, only Google Play had my progress, and so Google Play has the glitched progress, but maybe EA has my original progress,,, 

Message 1 of 4 (529 Views)

Re: Help! I lost my progress due to weird bug after reseting my phone

Hero

@LucasXavierReis 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. You have to contact an EA Advisor.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

★ Novice

I've been trying to e-mail EA on https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us for about 3 days now and everytime the screen won't go further the "We're creating your case. Sit tight and stay on this page." thing. I've tried on different browsers, with no luck
Let the computer on on that screen for the night and by the morning it was still like that
Is there other way to contact them?

Message 3 of 4 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LucasXavierReis 

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? You can also try incognito.

Try another device, like your mobile phone or your tablet.

The best option is to try to contact an advisor from the game as described here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-mobile 

You can also contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook 

Support hours are temporarily changed. New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 23:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)