Having a problem with diagonal walls after the update.

by Iamflare

Original Post

Diagonal wall not a wall?

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, cats & dogs, get famous, island living, vampires, realm of magic, spooky stuff, romantic garden, and holiday.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In build mode when trying to place object on a diagonal wall.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game says item must be placed on a wall but it is a wall it's just a diagonal wall.
What do you expect to see? The item should be placed on the wall as it has adequate space and nothing is intersecting it or in the way and is a wall.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I just noticed this after the hispanic heritage update. I dont recall having this issue before that update.

1. The first photo shows how it won't allow me to place item on the diagonal wall. The second shows how I can place the same item on a regular wall. It's not just this item but any item I try to place on diagonal walls.
Message 21 of 24 (608 Views)

Re: Diagonal wall not a wall?

Hero
@MaeyinB Merged your post with existing thread on this.

See solution post for an option

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 24 (597 Views)

★★★★ Novice

except the contents of the solution post are neither an option, or a solution...

it simply states the problem. we know what the problem is.

Message 23 of 24 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Iroquois_Pliskin,

If you're still running into this please feel free to create a new thread or post in a more recent thread on the topic, such as this one.

That will help make sure any information gathered is specific and timely, as this particular thread is fairly old.

Locking to prevent additional necro-posts here, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 24 of 24 (283 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help