Re: Have They Patched In Special Graves For Mermaids Yet?

by SproutLee

Original Post

Have They Patched In Special Graves For Mermaids Yet?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Spellcasters, vampires, aliens, and robots all have fancy urns, but they forgot to make one for mermaids when Island Living came out. Will a special urn for them ever be patched in? I play in a legacy save, and I really love having cute urns for the occult ancestors of my family, and I've been putting off getting Island Living because there's still no urn for mermaids... 

I play The Sims for the fantasy elements and family gameplay, and an inconsistency like mermaids being the only occult without their own special gravestone/urn really bothers me. Island Living is last on my list of expansions to get because I'm hoping they patch in an urn for mermaids at some point. So I was wondering if there's any plans to do that soon? Or if they already patched it and I didn't notice? 

Message 1 of 7 (2,322 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree and I also think they should've come with a special bassinet for babies since the other occults do. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,645 Views)

Champion

@Sheepiling I agree!  I'm sure this was an oversight.  I do wish they would add Mermaid gravestones/urns that are unique to them!

@SproutLee , can you imagine how cute a Mermaid bassinet would be?!? 😍

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (1,614 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes I imagine it would look something like this. Just kind of hope there is an official one. Also it would be nice if they added unique baby clothing for occult babies, kind of like the alien babies have. 

SrslyNEWPreview5623445.png

Message 4 of 7 (1,597 Views)

Champion

@SproutLee , I love it! 😍  And I agree it would be nice for them to get their own little onesie unique to each supernatural "species" ! 😎

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (1,592 Views)

★★ Novice

It is shameful that mermaids are the only occult without their own individualized bassinet and urn/tombstone.

Message 6 of 7 (725 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

As this thread has gotten a bit older now, I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you have further feedback on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can take a look with you Standard smile

solaire.png

Message 7 of 7 (706 Views)