Re: Has anyone on ps 4

by hellcrasher6969

Original Post

Has anyone on ps 4

★ Guide

Completed top knot trickery I tried everything to complete it I tried reversing I'd then uniform I traveled to first order district after a put the uniform on in black saphire someone said the I'd goes in with the uniform tried it I got to the door after being I'd checked I sliced the door to get to the  data but it was grey after being I'd check 4 to 5 time and still.cant finish I left first order district went back to black saphire to buy another id went back still cant finish the mission I'm making more enemy with the first order and still cant complete it ea are you going to fix the mission or did I waist my money for a pack that's broke

Message 1 of 7 (402 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hellcrasher6969 Honestly, do any of the packs work anymore? 🍋
Message 2 of 7 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Lol right I'm having a hard time finishing top knotch  trickery no matter what I do I cant finish it I tried checking in the mischief to trick the LT agon nothing sence I cant check I'd or arrest so how am i I saposed  to trick or play as a first order officer pleas someone tell me what i got to do or is that mission broke someone said the I'd goes in with the uniform but i can get through the door with the android but once I get to the machine where I got to get the data but it is greyed out and said I need to impersonate a first order officer to do that but nothing's working I try to open the crate so I get I'd by them then I check the machine still greyed out the more I try the more enemy's  I get so  has anyone completed it from the ps 4

Message 3 of 7 (382 Views)

★ Guide

You on the ps 4

Message 4 of 7 (381 Views)

★ Guide

I'm like ready to give up it's a pointless mission

Message 5 of 7 (380 Views)

★ Guide

You got that right I remember when I first played sim 4 it wasnt like it was now sim 4 is a mess so bad that nothing is helping I can tell star wars was to popular because they isnt no info on top knotch trickery I search my friend search neather one of us found how to finish it

Message 6 of 7 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Were you ever able to complete your mission?

Message 7 of 7 (314 Views)