Has anyone got their sims mobile game back?

by shaaannen

Original Post

Has anyone got their sims mobile game back?

★★ Novice

Has anyone ever gotten a lost game back? I lost mine due to accidentally deleting my game and no one is responding to me Frown

Message 1 of 5 (587 Views)

Re: Has anyone got their sims mobile game back?

★★★★ Guide
@shaaannen Absolutely. I couldn’t believe it, I was so relieved and happy. Luckily, at some point I had linked my game to the EA Server, (you will see it in the list of places you can connect your game to in the Settings Menu, along with Game Centre and Facebook), so the tech people were able to retrieve it from there.🤗🤗🤗
The only advice I would give you is to sit tight and try not to touch anything. If your game was connected to anything you’re good, in my experience. I would contact EA Help immediately, send them an email or go in chat, hopefully, and wait for a response. They will get back to you within 24 hrs and if your game is retrievable they will get it back for you.👍 Good luck. I know how it feels.😭
Message 2 of 5 (563 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your reply! I’m so glad you managed to get your account back! I have my fingers crossed they will be able to get it back 🤞🏻

Message 3 of 5 (547 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@shaaannen 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏😃
Message 4 of 5 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@shaaannen Happened with me too. Reach out to EA help and mail them about your issue. Was able to get my progress back
Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)