Re: Has anybody resolved the problem with Quinn's Aquarium?

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Has anybody resolved the problem with Quinn's Aquarium?

★★ Novice

Still having problems with the game. I have done everything to resolve but it will not correct itself.

Message 1 of 6 (896 Views)

Community Manager
@jwwas50CE Would you be able to provide further details about the specific issues your seeing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (875 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I have completed the first level of the game. It is stuck on the bonus play. The game will not allow to the next level. When I try it stays on bonus play.
Message 3 of 6 (864 Views)

Community Manager
@jwwas50CE Can you clear cookies/cache or go to your browsers incognito mode to see if the game stays on the bonus play?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (858 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I did this already before I even contacted you. This is the only game I am having problems.
Message 5 of 6 (843 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @jwwas50CE What type of device and browser are you using? If your on PC would it be possible to get a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (787 Views)