Re: Harvestfest

by SalixCat

Original Post

★ Guide
I totally agree with you. I wanted some clothing too. And I also got way to many leaves and 6 wreaths who needs that many right? The bugs are ridiculous.
Message 31 of 36 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta wrote:

@SalixCat I was wanting to complete the quest (mostly for extra clothes, a new relationship story and an extra fireplace lol) but the bugs are insane.  I got my fireplace, no clothes but a stupid amount of leaves and wreaths etc.  I dont care now.  I got my fireplace ands horseshoe thing thats wayyy too big for my liking (and not aesthically pleasing for my outdoor area lol).  Ill still do the events in case i do get the other things, but i’m not spending money, cupcakes etc to get through it.

Me too.  This is the first event that I am only doing casually.  I finished the quest but haven't even tried to get any of the random prizes. It just isn't worth the stress and since they haven't changed the item limit, I would have to take something out of my house to add any new stuff anyway.

Message 32 of 36 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@Finealta wrote:

@SalixCat I was wanting to complete the quest (mostly for extra clothes, a new relationship story and an extra fireplace lol) but the bugs are insane.  I got my fireplace, no clothes but a stupid amount of leaves and wreaths etc.  I dont care now.  I got my fireplace ands horseshoe thing thats wayyy too big for my liking (and not aesthically pleasing for my outdoor area lol).  Ill still do the events in case i do get the other things, but i’m not spending money, cupcakes etc to get through it.

Me too.  This is the first event that I am only doing casually.  I finished the quest but haven't even tried to get any of the random prizes. It just isn't worth the stress and since they haven't changed the item limit, I would have to take something out of my house to add any new stuff anyway.

Oh Wiz... I finally hit that dreaded limit 🤦🏻‍♀️ I now completely understand just how frustrating it is.  Is there any word on a fix for your major lock out?

Message 33 of 36 (579 Views)

Hero

@Finealta

@BlueWizardRob

Yes, item limit was my first thought as soon as I saw the ammount of useless piles of leaves and other decorations. Large smile

I've finished the event this time. It was terribly time consuming even with all the cupcakes I had. This is not an experience I'm willing to repeat. So, I hope next event will be more like Halloween, also with nice rewards (clothes, shoes, hairstyles, jewellery, etc.) and without that unfair loot box system. 

I really hope next update will be better tested before launch so it doesn't mess up the game. We don't know what caused all the bugs this time as EA has been silent, so this is my theory. Something was changed with this patch and it wasn't noticed before launch,

These things happen.

Looking forward to the Christmas event :eahigh_file:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 34 of 36 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey can you do the HarvestFest at the Restaurant event? I can't start it! And it's available on my quest list. Help! Please, I hope to finish this one! 

Message 35 of 36 (436 Views)

Hero

@PsylockeXS wrote:

Hey can you do the HarvestFest at the Restaurant event? I can't start it! And it's available on my quest list. Help! Please, I hope to finish this one! 

Try this Solution:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Can-t-start-Harvestfest-restaurant-home-or-cafe-event/m-p...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 36 of 36 (429 Views)