Handiness Upgrade Descriptions Needed

by Theenaabeenaa

Original Post

Handiness Upgrade Descriptions Needed

★ Guide

I was playing the Eco-Lifestyle pack and wanted to upgrade the Gundtdach Home Recycler but couldn't tell what a single upgrade served for. I think it would really benefit the game to have handiness upgrade descriptions when you hover over ALL the different upgrade options so that you know what you are doing. This exists for many different existing upgrade options like the sinks ("this upgrade lowers the frequency of breaking") and toilets ("reduces how often a toilet will clog") (though I think some of the eco-upgrade descriptions that come with the new EP could be better.) This is particularly coming out of my frustration for not having very many wrench bits (?) (whichever one is NOT the compostable banana peel icon) after doing the "mush filter" upgrade. I'm not sure if the mush filter upgrade increased the mushy or decreased it and that is probably a personal issue but I would have liked to know what I was getting into before I did it. Since the descriptions are on most every other item than can be upgraded, I can't help but feel like the lack of descriptions for this item was an oversight. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Message 1 of 3 (722 Views)

Re: Handiness Upgrade Descriptions Needed

Champion

@Theenaabeenaa , yes I agree!  When ever doing any kind of upgrade, I like to decide which one to do based on what the end result will be.  So this would be extremely helpful in determining which upgrade to do next, instead of just guessing what the upgrade will do! Standard smile  Good observation! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (694 Views)

Re: Handiness Upgrade Descriptions Needed

★★★★ Apprentice

Glad I'm not the only one frustrated by this.

Message 3 of 3 (600 Views)