Re: Halloween Trick or Treat walkthrough

by givememore86

Original Post

Halloween Trick or Treat walkthrough

[ Edited ]

For those that haven't finished the event last year, the event for the Mystic's table will be back on October 3rd 2019 at 10 AM PT!

Now that it's running I found out we can have two Mystic's tables! So it's not just for those who haven't done it, but also for those who want another table.

For all other information on the event have a peek at @SalixCat post over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/3rd-of-October-2019-10-00-a-m-PST-Halloween-Haunt-rerun/t...

Keep in mind that the events within this walkthrough AND the LlamaZoom have cooldowns. 

The walkthrough for the quest part. Click to enlarge:

Halloween.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 3 (5,876 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 thank you, I'm really happy that I'm going to be able to get my decorations that I lost last year in my old game.
Message 2 of 3 (5,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Completing the Halloween Haunt event and the Trick of Treat quest will require planning ahead. So here are some tips that might help:

1. Be sure you have all home items that help your Sims get maximum energy replenishment. Follow the chart guide in this post in order to choose the best combination of items: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/How-to-maximize-energy-replenishment-from-home-items/td-p...
  2. Get enough cupcakes to help your Sims replenish energy as home items have a cooldown.
  3. Prioritize getting the items you like best. 
  4. Put the Candy bowl out on display as soon as you unlock it. It will produce 125 candy corn.
  5. Using a cupcake while completing the special events Home for Halloween, Costume Construction and Halloween Haunt will award you 90 candy corn extra.
  6. Remember you can stack quest steps. It is possible to start Llama Zoom (step 18)  and use the events in this LZ to collect candy corn (step17).
  7. Step 8: save 100 candy corn so you can open one Creepy coffin.
  8. Step 11: returning to a party will complete this step even if you already have attended to two parties that day.
  9. Steps 17, 21 and 24: previously earned candy corn won't count. You will have to earn the required number of candy corn in each step.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 3 (5,483 Views)