Halloween Rewards to be Given To Players?

by SamBressette

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Halloween Rewards to be Given To Players?

★★ Novice

Thanks to the game being down all day, many of us lost out on the Halloween rewards. I spent alot of money and time, only to miss out too. 

Will EA be giving players a Halloween Reward to make up their technical problems?! How can we be reimbursed? 

If this is how it is playing this game, I will just uninstall it, I don't agree with creators stealing from players.

Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Halloween Rewards to be Given To Players?

Community Manager

@SamBressette @Lokemper_lj9d1o Hi, thanks for your feedback, and sorry for any the poor experience. 

I'm not aware of an automatic grant, but if you reach out to support they should be able to look into this and offer some compensation now.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This is the second time some thing like this has happened to us.  Toward the end of the previous event we couldn’t access LlamaZoom, so we couldn’t finish and now the entire network being down for the last day of the Halloween event, so we won’t finish that,  It is very frustrating and it would be nice if those of us who couldn’t complete the event, through no error of our own, could be given something to make up for the lost time and money.

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

Community Manager

@SamBressette @Lokemper_lj9d1o Hi, thanks for your feedback, and sorry for any the poor experience. 

I'm not aware of an automatic grant, but if you reach out to support they should be able to look into this and offer some compensation now.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (349 Views)