Halloween Haunt - Available now!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Halloween Haunt - Starting later this week!

Hero

It's so random with normal events so I'm doing LZ every time Emily arrives. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 41 of 48 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat wrote:

It's so random with normal events so I'm doing LZ every time Emily arrives. 

Me too.  I usually don't do LZ but during the event I am doing LZ and also the special events.

Message 42 of 48 (854 Views)

★ Guide

Oh I get it thanks so much I'll be more careful about add sims to my contracts.  I did ask about a limit and they said there wasn't.  But I believe you. Thanks so much for your help

Message 43 of 48 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kelly32873 wrote:

Oh I get it thanks so much I'll be more careful about add sims to my contracts.  I did ask about a limit and they said there wasn't.  But I believe you. Thanks so much for your help

Just be careful because it isn't a limit "per sim" it is one limit for all of your sims.  That means that if you add a friend's sim as a contact to all of your sims, it will take up 4 spots toward your limit.  A couple of months ago, when this really started to be an annoying problem, several of us started testing and it seems that there is a player limit that affects all of your sims.

Message 44 of 48 (815 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks so much.  Learn as I go. Can I delete a contact if I want to?  I have some npc ones that I dnt want.  In the began i added them as contacts not knowing that they were not playable sims.

Message 45 of 48 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I managed to earn enough candy corn to get the undead bride with one day to spare. I completed the halloween quest with a couple days to spare too. Unfortunately, I spent 20+ cupcakes. I liked the way the event was set up this time. I admit it did look daunting in the beginning though. I managed to buy everything but the furniture set, the undead groom makeup, and the rosie costume. I spent 400 candy corn in the creepy coffins.

Message 46 of 48 (640 Views)

★ Guide
Anyone else having problems with login? I called they told me to uninstall and re install, I did and it took me back to the brain. I called again and said a lot of players are having this problem. I'm nervous that I lost everything. But they said no I wouldn't and I was lent the only one. Said 24 hours before it is fic. I hope so
Message 47 of 48 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kelly32873 wrote:
Anyone else having problems with login? I called they told me to uninstall and re install, I did and it took me back to the brain. I called again and said a lot of players are having this problem. I'm nervous that I lost everything. But they said no I wouldn't and I was lent the only one. Said 24 hours before it is fic. I hope so

I had problems with login yesterday.  It finally came worked late afternoon for me.

Message 48 of 48 (550 Views)