Re: Halloween Haunt - Starting later this week!

by SalixCat

Original Post

Halloween Haunt - Available now!

[ Edited ]
EA app Team
Halloween Hunt

Get ready for scary season, the first part of our Halloween Haunt starts later this week! :eahigh_file:

Collect candy corn during the Halloween Haunt and use it to get ghoulishly-themed furniture and decorations, plus bootiful customes like the Undead Bride and Groom!

Message 1 of 48 (4,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Here's the list of quests for the Countdown to the Halloween event that starts today Thursday around 10 a.m. local time.

Thanks to The Sims Mobile Community on Facebook for sharing this guide Standard smile

Notice that the reward for quest #11 is a pumpkin tree that unlocks a head start for the Halloween Haunt event that will begin shortly after this one ends.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 48 (3,674 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat wrote:

Here's the list of quests for the Countdown to the Halloween event that starts today Thursday around 10 a.m. local time.

Thanks to The Sims Mobile Community on Facebook for sharing this guide HeartStandard smile

Notice that the reward for quest #11 is a pumpkin tree that unlocks a head start for the Halloween Haunt event that will begin shortly after this one ends.

@SalixCat  Thank You so much for posting this! 

It’s truly appreciated ❤️

Message 3 of 48 (3,587 Views)

Hero

You're welcome @katclawsx3 😊 

I hope you get nice rewards.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 48 (3,569 Views)

★ Guide

Lol.. Another long quest. Grind hard. This isnt fun anymore. Grind grind grind. It's mobile games?

FIVE - 8 hour quest?

FIVE - Llama zoom quest?

TWO - quest to earn 650 simmoleons

You really want us enjoy the games? Really? Great. Its not surprise that many veteran player give up on your games. Maybe you'll learn something when most of player left.

Message 5 of 48 (3,543 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks so awesome to see what I have to do ahead of time thanks 

Message 6 of 48 (3,485 Views)

I understand what you're saying @SimKitkatz, and it does seem pretty daunting (especially all the LlamaZoom tasks). It's a lot easier when you have 4 playable characters, which many veteran players have. It's also a matter of using strategy to optimize your time. I think what's considered "hard" for some is "challenging" for others, and if EA doesn't make it challenging enough, people will complain that it's too easy and boring. 

Keep in mind that these are special events; if you don't feel you're up to the challenge, you don't have to participate. Especially if not being able to complete the event makes you dislike the game enough to quit. 

Message 7 of 48 (3,380 Views)

★★★ Novice

Greetings

I finished the countdown to the Halloween Haunt during the weekend; it’s now Tuesday, 10/23 @ 3:29 PM EST and no sign of the beginning to the Halloween Haunt. I have been waiting patiently. I’ve been saving up all my iTunes cards that I recently purchased to start this event. Now I see if you did quest #11 you get the haunt; all I got at the end of all 19 quests was a scarecrow sitting on a pumpkin with a dog and some flowers. I then see you had to do a Facebook thing in order to get into the Haunt. What the heck is going on??? Please let me know how to get into this Haunt? I really enjoy all of these special events. TY

Nightwish18

Message 8 of 48 (2,964 Views)

Hero

The new event hasn't started. 

What Facebook thing?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 48 (2,957 Views)

Hero

EA has reported experiencing some issues

https://twitter.com/TheSimsMobile/status/1054786373276684288?s=20

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 48 (2,947 Views)