HELP! There is a blue circle on the “floor” of CAS

★ Novice

Please just tell me how to get rid of the blue circle thing in my create a sim 

Message 1 of 4 (2,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP! There is a blue circle on the “floor” of CAS

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CDickerson88did you install a different cc back ground for cas? Because in that case to remove the blue circle, you also need to download and install "blob remover" into your mods folder. If you google "cas background blob remover" you'll easily find it (not sure if I'm allowed to link it here)

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,033 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Is Create a Sim gray in the background on PC/Mac? Because I have console (Xbox One) and it's always blue in the background. 

Plus I remember one of my nieces used to have it on her laptop sometime after it came out and it was blue in the background too. Did they change that? 

If so, I have no idea how to help you there. Sorry... 😅 

Also does the blue circle happen often or is it rare? Like how often does it appear? Is this the first time? 😯 

Sorry for the questions, just curious.

Message 2 of 4 (2,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CDickerson88did you install a different cc back ground for cas? Because in that case to remove the blue circle, you also need to download and install "blob remover" into your mods folder. If you google "cas background blob remover" you'll easily find it (not sure if I'm allowed to link it here)

Message 3 of 4 (2,034 Views)

★ Novice

So basically it’s been there every single time I’ve tried to download a new background unless it’s an all white one. The whole background is usually blue and so I tried to change it to pink grey but I was left with the original background color on the “floor” part of CAS

Message 4 of 4 (2,017 Views)