Re: HELP!! Foundation being weird Sims 4

by CGrant56

Original Post

HELP!! Foundation being weird Sims 4

★★★ Novice

Why does this happen when I make a foundation all of a sudden? I raise the walls make the foundation and this banner all the way around that looks like a wagon wheel appears and i cant delete it?? 

Message 1 of 7 (2,851 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ArkeCade6819 

Please post a screenshot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is a screenshot

Message 3 of 7 (2,755 Views)

★★★ Novice

it also put lights and another banner around the porch all by itself. I cant remove them either. 

Message 4 of 7 (2,749 Views)

Hero

@ArkeCade6819 

What you are seeing are holiday decorations.  They can't be edited in build mode.

To change them, you need to place the holiday box object somewhere on the lot.  That has an option to remove the decorations.  Just click on it.

Hope this helps.    

Message 5 of 7 (2,714 Views)

★★★ Novice

im not sure i understand. whats a holiday box? and the lights and banners i cant click on it. doesnt give me the option. i try to delete it and it says theres nothing to delete. 

Message 6 of 7 (2,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ArkeCade6819 

In build mode, look in Activities and Skills.  The object looks like a stack of 3 boxes.  It is called "The Attic Stack Decoration Box".  It came with the Seasons expansion pack.

It looks like this.

Decoration Box.png

Just put one on the lot and go to live mode and click on it.  There should be an option to remove decorations.  If not, then select the option to add decorations and then the option to remove decorations.

Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 7 (2,654 Views)