Original Post

Re: HD Table Game / "Find a Friend" Feedback

★★★ Newbie

i think its awful you cant join friends in a room been in pogo since2001

Message 31 of 58 (743 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone.

Please remember that is is possible to play with friends at the moment in HD Table games. That said, we really appreciate the feedback on the usability / ease of use of the feature, and we're taking down all of the points you all are making. One thing I know will help is when chat is available this summer, as it should help with organizing games before you're in the table.

Please keep the feedback coming. All these posts are awesome, and help us a ton.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 32 of 58 (719 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai Thanks for the positive attitude, Arrenai. It is possible to play with friends, but it is not practical. If you read all of my posts, you can't "meet" your friend in a game. You have to time it exactly and can't start playing. Although Chat may be available in the summer, that doesn't resolve the problem of not being visible to a friend if you start playing. So, there really isn't a positive spin as you elude to in your response. Can you answer when this will be fixed, since all of the points we are making are being noted?
Message 33 of 58 (705 Views)

Hey there, @zpatsfan1265

I wish I had an answer for you definitively on that, but I don't just yet. The team is regularly assessing feedback and the next steps to take, so feedback like yours is very helpful towards that. Any announcement of updates to the multiplayer experience across the games will be listed on the Pogo Blog, however, so please keep an eye there.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 34 of 58 (683 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai Thank you very much!
Message 35 of 58 (674 Views)

Canasta

★★ Novice

Pogo Help is a joke. I tried over and over and because you have changed your hours of operation I cant even leave a question to be answered at a later date. While this is no real surprise, I am still hoping you will forward this to the proper area.  Having to have a short  time limit on waiting for an opponent in CANASTA is totally ridiculous.  Not only are you forced to keep clicking on a tab to keep waiting, we don't even know if anyone is seeing our table.  Get rid of that short time, increase it, to say 5 minutes or so and if an opponent comes in and the original player doesn't respond in a short of time, say  (30 seconds) then the other player can have the option to wait or win the game.  I really don't think EA thought this mess out.

Message 36 of 58 (663 Views)

★★ Novice

Canasta is definitely on the hit list for so many people, including me and I've been a member since 2004. It would be very reassuring if Pogo or EA would at least answer some of these queries and let us know if they are TRYING to put this right. ~Please someone from Pogo please - please let us punters know whats happening if anything is. :twisted: Ever hopeful Joan

Message 37 of 58 (583 Views)

Re: Pogo Flash/Java Games and Features Retirement Discussion

★★★ Newbie

Just throwing this in here randomly as I can't find anything about how the hell to play with my friends on the least intuitive interface I've ever encountered. Your programmers and UI people are the worst. 

Message 38 of 58 (526 Views)

Hey there, @PatrickKingNYC.

Which game, or games, are you having trouble connecting with friends on? I'll be happy to walk you through it.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 39 of 58 (463 Views)

★ Novice

I agree entirely.  I have tried several times to meet a friend in Jungle Gin.  When I log into Jungle Gin, it shows one friend playing, but there is not a hot link to click and join them in the room.  If I go into the rooms and look, the friend never shows up there.   The entire update of the site has been a disappointment, and it looks like POGO is turning a blind eye to the paying customers who want to play here.  The old catch line, "The best place to meet new friends", seems to be in error at this point.   You can meet new friends, but finding them is haphazard the way the programmers have changed things.   

Message 40 of 58 (395 Views)